New points system!

Jordan Miller

• Leader

Hey Exhale, there is a new Points system implemented into the forum starting now! 

Points are earned by contributing to Exhale.

Points can be earned by:

• Registering to Exhale (+50 Points)
  • Visiting Exhale at least once per day (+10  Points)
  • Create a new thread (+10 Points)
  • Reply to any thread (+5 Points)
  • Every reply an Exhaler leaves in a thread you created (+1)
    • If you create a thread you earn +10 points. If it receives 20 replies, you earn an additional +20 points. The more replies it receives, the more points you receive

The BreatheHeavy Bank

• Exhalers can deposit their Points into a personal Bank.
    • There is a 10% charge
    • If you deposit 100 Points, you will be charged 10 points in interest, however...
  • Your points total will grow by 5% in interest each month it sits in the Bank.
    • If you have 100 Points in the bank after the initial Interest charge, the following month you will have 105 Points. A compounding effect will maximize your earnings

Donations

Exhalers may donate points to another Exhale free of charge. Donate Points to an Exhaler because you...

• Liked their post
  • Want to spread good vibes
  • Practice the art of giving
  • Want to help

Using your Points

Your Points can purchase different abilities in Exhale via the Exhale Shop

• Pin your or any Exhaler's Topic for one day
  • Change Member Title
  • Change Username
  • Reset Warning Points
  • Steal Rep from another Exhale
  • Anonymous Browsing
  • Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock betting game
  • Guess The Number betting game
  • Mystery Points Box betting game

Feel free to ask questions here, but also keep in mind I will be explaining things in detail soon. I'm more curious if you think this is cool or not.

Talk soon. Happy posting :kiss:

points.jpg

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I've seen a lot of good threads recently that foster a lot of conversation, but no one upvotes the OP for starting the discussion.

They're not reputation points though. They're rewards points for something else. You'll just have to wait and see! :barbie:

• Leader
54 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I'm glad this is being implemented and have been thinking about the same thing recently. I've seen a lot of good threads recently that foster a lot of conversation, but no one upvotes the OP for starting the discussion.

Well yes, the OP will get rewarded for creating an engaging thread! Say they create a thread and it gets 300 replies. They earn 300 points on top of the 10 for simply creating the thread :fran:

You removed the edited button. Now I can't edit my posts. @JordanMiller I had a thread to celebrate Hard Candy's 12th Anniversary from demos, leaked tracks to recordings that dated back to 2004 that actually evolved into the final tracks on the album. 

Some of the cut tracks were better than the ones Madonna put out..which is always the case with her. She always second guesses herself. 

12 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

You removed the edited button. Now I can't edit my posts. @JordanMiller I had a thread to celebrate Hard Candy's 12th Anniversary from demos, leaked tracks to recordings that dated back to 2004 that actually evolved into the final tracks on the album. 

Some of the cut tracks were better than the ones Madonna put out..which is always the case with her. She always second guesses herself. 

You can only edit posts within 10 mins of posting them. It’s because of that thread someone made a few weeks ago claiming they had ‘heard’ a covers album Britney recorded but then later edited the original post after many people suspected they weren’t telling the truth.

• Leader
20 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Let me look into this with the forum company. The edit button should be there. 

• Leader
9 minutes ago, Isla said:

You can only edit posts within 10 mins of posting them. It’s because of that thread someone made a few weeks ago claiming they had ‘heard’ a covers album Britney recorded but then later edited the original post after many people suspected they weren’t telling the truth.

I actually changed it so you can edit any time. You guys don't see the word 'edit' under your posts?

Archived