Former MTV reporter Kurt Loder basically said Madonna made MTV what it was back in the day

Spicechinodiva

Kurt Loder explains The relationship between Madonna and MTV was one of the greatest business partnerships ever. 

She was the one that put us up on the map. 

He even states. She would have been a star without MTV. She will not be ignored. 

He also quotes How she was Brilliant in about details about lighting and other detaild that music artists don't care about at all. 

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bonus video. Madonna throwing the dam bus at Courtney love about why she wanted to own the dam hospital.

It was no secret in 95 that Courtney had one of the biggest **** addictions ever..as you see in Madonna's body language she was annoyed. Liz Rosenberg got to Madonna and removed her before things got much worse. Liz was her publicist 

He's right! She did make MTV and the music video awards what they were way back in the day. Britney took that over though when she came onto the scene and then MTV was all about Britney all the time, which was amazing by the way!:OMGney: I miss those days!  Also, although I like a few and I mean few of her songs, Courtney Love is so sleezey and I do believe she killed Kurt after watching some of those documentaries about it:yaknow:

Archived