15 daYS LEFT TO THE' conservatorship?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It won't end like a flip of a switch. C-ships end gradually. They start with lessening restrictions till the day finally comes when a judge can say she's officially free. 

Maybe April 21st the judge might agree to grant her more freedom in things such as "you can drive your car, but have a chaperone with you", or "you can freely go out on your own within 5 miles of your residence with a chaperone", etc. 

We shall see what happens in a few days. 

Imagine how awkward it'll be doing a phone conference w the judge with Lynn, Jaime, and Britney all in one room sitting around a table. I'm sure we all would be able to cut the tension with a knife. 

On the other hand, with Lou not anywhere near her and Jaime spending time with Britney, HOPEFULLY he has a change of heart and requests more leniency for her. Idk if legal paperwork has to be filed for that (I'm sure there is) but it'd be a nice turnaround to show he's got a heart. 

Archived