Britney as prof McGonagall in new Simgm video (Harry Potter related)

Lil-Jay

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Book: Order Of The Phoenix

Film: Probably Prisoner Of Azkaban but I like Chamber of Secrets too :tiffdrink: 

What about you?

Book wise, I would probably agree with you, because it's the longest one haha so you enjoy longer than the others, but besides that fact I can't really choose the favorite book, they are pretty much on the same level for me

Film wise I agree with Prisoner of Azkaban too, and unpopular opinion but Half-Blood Prince is probably my number one favorite:yaknow:

8 minutes ago, Lil-Jay said:

Book wise, I would probably agree with you, because it's the longest one haha so you enjoy longer than the others, but besides that fact I can't really choose the favorite book, they are pretty much on the same level for me

Yeah it’s the longest but I also think it was the funniest of the 7. And I just love the McGonagall vs Umbridge plot :mcorangu: Take a biscuit, Potter :fakecry:

9 minutes ago, Lil-Jay said:

Film wise I agree with Prisoner of Azkaban too, and unpopular opinion but Half-Blood Prince is probably my number one favorite:yaknow:

Idk HBP felt like a filler movie, like they just wanted to get through to Deathly Hallows and had to have something in between :tiffdrink: Still love it tho

11 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Yeah it’s the longest but I also think it was the funniest of the 7. And I just love the McGonagall vs Umbridge plot :mcorangu: Take a biscuit, Potter :fakecry:

Yess haha I LIVE for all those moments with Umbridge getting what she deserves, and you're right, so many funny things in that book, I just reread it 3 days ago

13 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Idk HBP felt like a filler movie, like they just wanted to get through to Deathly Hallows and had to have something in between :tiffdrink: Still love it tho

Idk, I really don't see it in such a way; maybe after I was complitely dissapointed with Goblet of Fire (that was the first time I read the book before watching the film) getting out a lot of characters and things from the book that after that one and Order of Phoenix (for example when they didn't show St. Mungo hospital nor quidditch) I was quite satisfied with the 6th one:mhm: maybe that opening scene with Death eaters flying through London got me so shook (and that scene wasn't described in the book) that I instantly fell in love with that movie. And every thing I had expected to be in film appeared to be there, so yeah.. Just my weird taste I guess:pieceofwhat:

Archived