The M+M Tour >>>> rest tours post 2008

SpearsSpearsBrit

6 hours ago, Isla said:

...why do you keep mentioning this in every single thread?

I just think this would be the best scenario to avoid 2006-2008 and ensuing negatives like Britney Jean, auto-tune controversies etc...

Yeah, having her own label would be a lot of work but at that point she had clearly been exposed to very smart people in the music industry.  She clearly could have surrounded herself with sound professionals to go about making it successful.

And has been pointed out, her own fashion line in 2004 would be bigger than Jessica Simpson's or Rihanna's today.

She would have no issues with the resources and hiring the right people to make starting her own label a success.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

it's disgusting how people spoke about her openly on television. Calling her fat, crazy and asking if someone seriously liked her as if she were some kind of monster or ********.

watching these videos really does something to me

It may seem like horror to you, but reaching these limits on television was disgusting and Sarah Silverman, who considers herself an intellectual and feminist woman, only a despicable person speaks of two innocent children that way.

12 hours ago, Winter _90 said:

It may seem like horror to you, but reaching these limits on television was disgusting and Sarah Silverman, who considers herself an intellectual and feminist woman, only a despicable person speaks of two innocent children that way.

Sarah Silverman :( loads of vomit in general

Archived