EXHALE???? WTHHHHH???????

over-protected-life

@JordanMiller sis we all know you don't make money anymore. Your website and Forum is basically dry af. I used to come to this website reading real content and real stories, now you have nothing but to advertise fake rumours that B army creates, you have no "insiders" anymore so you post fake news. You were always the main site to come to, look for real stories and real rumours now its just nothing because you gave up on it. You gave up so much that your forum/website is fillleeddddddd FILLED FILLED with advertisement just to pay for your laziness! how sad! Now days IG fans are more entertaining :nochillbrit:

oh and don't even get me started on this new layout :chrissy:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you sound pressed and bitter af chrissy.gif 

if anything exhale is continuing to evolve and jordan is literally more interactive than ever chrissy.gif 

what that being said, literally no one is forcing you to stay yet here you are posting on HIS forum begging and complaining for some 15 minutes of attention that nobody cared or asked for :chrissy: 

hope this post was worth it :chrissy:

Please fill me in on the “real content” and “real stories” going on with Britneys career now since you seem to be very enriched with it :tiffdrink:

Suppose you were running this site and an angry member comes in and makes a comment like this, would you like it? :tiffdrink: He’s doing what he can, let him live. And also, next time try to empathise with the other person. Put yourself in his shoes. You were rude af :tiffdrink: 

Only say things that you’d like hearing :tiffdrink:

14 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

I am entering my Oops Era :chrissy:

it's too late 4 dat, the ship has already sailed chrissy.gif 

I just broke the exhell record by achieving 2 diamond threads in less than 24 hours chrissy.gif 

until you can even come remotely close to that, i'm afraid you're still stuck in your billie eyelash era chrissy.gif 

oh well, you can try sears chrissy.gif 

1 hour ago, over-protected-life said:

@JordanMiller sis we all know you don't make money anymore. Your website and Forum is basically dry af. I used to come to this website reading real content and real stories, now you have nothing but to advertise fake rumours that B army creates, you have no "insiders" anymore so you post fake news. You were always the main site to come to, look for real stories and real rumours now its just nothing because you gave up on it. You gave up so much that your forum/website is fillleeddddddd FILLED FILLED with advertisement just to pay for your laziness! how sad! Now days IG fans are more entertaining :nochillbrit:

This is not only hurtful but mean.  
Many of  us on here  really appreciate what Jordan is doing.  
It case you’ve been living under a rock,   there is a pandemic going  on.  Many people are sick and dying all over the world.
I think we should be thanking Jordan  for all his efforts. He had to be creative to keep things going on here  since Britney’s has taken a break from her career. 
It’s because of Jordan,  we all have a place to go to and escape during this nightmare.....

He could be taking care of more  “important” issues..............

Be nice

I wish we could stop being mean. Jordan is running this site non stop for many years. He's our friend, not an enemy or something. And lately he's doing an amazing job with improving this site while listening to our suggestions. Running a website isn't so simple, it sometimes needs hours to make simple feature working. I appreciate all the hard work. Thank you @JordanMiller ❤️

Kinda rude, but I guess we all have bad days; anyways I do want to say something to keep in mind. I love the site and the creative behind the articles and I don’t mind the ads (a girl’s gotta eat) but I wanted to point out that ads should be more carefully placed as they sometimes interfere with the usage of the site; don’t mind them at all, but they get annoying when you can’t click on something cause there’s an ad on top of it.

• Content Curators

Jordan’s been working so hard on this site probably longer than @Blackout2006 has been alive (we love u blackout2006 :firega:

its a free service and really if you don’t like it you can leave 

there’s absolutely nothing going on in Britney’s life rn so idk what u were expecting this site isn’t going to be popping off like how it was in the freebritney days 
u sound like a self entitled little brat :clown:

• Leader
5 hours ago, over-protected-life said:

Just want to say than you for logging into Exhale and leaving feedback, even if I don't agree with it. That is the point of this place - to converse. However, I would appreciate it if you took a little more effort to phrase things in a way that was constructive, but that's a hard practice and takes time to understand how to thoughtfully convey something. I appreciate your sentiment regardless, because at the end of the day you care about this place on some level - otherwise you wouldn't have written that out. 

I personally think this is the best version of Exhale there's ever been. There are literally hundreds upon hundreds of new comments per day and hundreds of new members per week. Exhalers are engaged in non-Britney topics for the first time ever. There's a section to talk about fitness, LGBTQ issues, politics, world news, music news and discussions, Britney, or if you're struggling... a mental health forum. There's also new and innovative ways to connect with one another while this pandemic rages on, including the new chat box feature on the homepage, one-on-one messages, group messages or private messages (the difference between private and one-on-one I suppose is urgency). 

Anyway, if you feel as if Exhale is dry, I challenge you to create some threads that will inspire people to comment. Don't mistake this as an invitation to troll or be negative. Practice the art of kindness (it's actually harder than you think!). Think of it as an opportunity to help make this place better. And if you decide that's not something you're interested in, I respect that, too. 

Mucho love.

Jordan

I just logged in here after 5 years and it's the first time I checked it out since then. I've started to read this forum 10 years ago. Many things changed since then, forums aren't the main source of communication and information anymore. Also Britney is literally dead career wise and as a celebrity nowadays. She's not what she used to be, therefore this forum will never be the same. The users that breathed life in to this site are also long time gone. I just logged in here because I literally have nothing to do since I'm in quarantine and my Twitter is locked currently until 16th.

• Leader
9 minutes ago, ♕P.R.I.N.C.E.♕ said:

I just logged in here after 5 years and it's the first time I checked it out since then. I've started to read this forum 10 years ago. Many things changed since then, forums aren't the main source of communication and information anymore. Also Britney is literally dead career wise and as a celebrity nowadays. She's not what she used to be, therefore this forum will never be the same. The users that breathed life in to this site are also long time gone. I just logged in here because I literally have nothing to do since I'm in quarantine and my Twitter is locked currently until 16th.

Lol what did you post that got you locked? 

Also, would love to have you around passed the 16th :mcry:

Archived