EXHALE???? WTHHHHH???????

over-protected-life

1 minute ago, JordanMiller said:

Lol what did you post that got you locked? 

Also, would love to have you around passed the 16th :mcry:

I did nothing this time around. They marked me as possibly being a robot and not a real person or something and I'm supposed to verify my phone number which is not my phone number but of a phone from the store where oomf works at, since he made me an account. And thanks to Corona he's not back on job before 16th, therefore I cannot get a verification code :orangu:

Well many memories are going through my head now that I'm back, especially with all these classic emojis like orangu, Gloria, moorangu etc. This place used to be so fun, and crash for so many times of how active it used to be, with over 1500 members logged in at a time.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Leader
3 minutes ago, ♕P.R.I.N.C.E.♕ said:

I did nothing this time around. They marked me as possibly being a robot and not a real person or something and I'm supposed to verify my phone number which is not my phone number but of a phone from the store where oomf works at, since he made me an account. And thanks to Corona he's not back on job before 16th, therefore I cannot get a verification code :orangu:

Well many memories are going through my head now that I'm back, especially with all these classic emojis like orangu, Gloria, moorangu etc. This place used to be so fun, and crash for so many times of how active it used to be, with over 1500 members logged in at a time.

Lol gotcha.

This place used to be so fun, and crash for so many times of how active it used to be, with over 1500 members logged in at a time.

Think lightning can strike twice here? :snarky:

1 hour ago, JordanMiller said:

Just want to say than you for logging into Exhale and leaving feedback, even if I don't agree with it. That is the point of this place - to converse. However, I would appreciate it if you took a little more effort to phrase things in a way that was constructive, but that's a hard practice and takes time to understand how to thoughtfully convey something. I appreciate your sentiment regardless, because at the end of the day you care about this place on some level - otherwise you wouldn't have written that out. 

I personally think this is the best version of Exhale there's ever been. There are literally hundreds upon hundreds of new comments per day and hundreds of new members per week. Exhalers are engaged in non-Britney topics for the first time ever. There's a section to talk about fitness, LGBTQ issues, politics, world news, music news and discussions, Britney, or if you're struggling... a mental health forum. There's also new and innovative ways to connect with one another while this pandemic rages on, including the new chat box feature on the homepage, one-on-one messages, group messages or private messages (the difference between private and one-on-one I suppose is urgency). 

Anyway, if you feel as if Exhale is dry, I challenge you to create some threads that will inspire people to comment. Don't mistake this as an invitation to troll or be negative. Practice the art of kindness (it's actually harder than you think!). Think of it as an opportunity to help make this place better. And if you decide that's not something you're interested in, I respect that, too. 

Mucho love.

Jordan

kim k hollywood GIF

We stan an innovative, empathetic, wise, responsive, mature king :yay:

@over-protected-life

Ok I feel attacked. However, I respect your opinion. I have no idea how Exhale used to be except for the stories I read, but I'd just like to say, right now - from where I stand and what i'm looking at and what i'm experiencing, Exhale is not so bad. I don't even think it's bad at all. Also, I love your username. The taste jumped out there. Atleast you have one good thing going on. :barbie:

11 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

Just want to say than you for logging into Exhale and leaving feedback, even if I don't agree with it. That is the point of this place - to converse. However, I would appreciate it if you took a little more effort to phrase things in a way that was constructive, but that's a hard practice and takes time to understand how to thoughtfully convey something. I appreciate your sentiment regardless, because at the end of the day you care about this place on some level - otherwise you wouldn't have written that out. 

I personally think this is the best version of Exhale there's ever been. There are literally hundreds upon hundreds of new comments per day and hundreds of new members per week. Exhalers are engaged in non-Britney topics for the first time ever. There's a section to talk about fitness, LGBTQ issues, politics, world news, music news and discussions, Britney, or if you're struggling... a mental health forum. There's also new and innovative ways to connect with one another while this pandemic rages on, including the new chat box feature on the homepage, one-on-one messages, group messages or private messages (the difference between private and one-on-one I suppose is urgency). 

Anyway, if you feel as if Exhale is dry, I challenge you to create some threads that will inspire people to comment. Don't mistake this as an invitation to troll or be negative. Practice the art of kindness (it's actually harder than you think!). Think of it as an opportunity to help make this place better. And if you decide that's not something you're interested in, I respect that, too. 

Mucho love.

Jordan

@JordanMillerthank you for responding, how can i delete my account :)

Archived