Things Will Never Be The Same...

justhanging

Coming up on 1 year since the #FreeBritney movement began and I gotta say things will never be the way they used to be. So much is out in the open that I see no way for Team Britney to keep the conservatorship or Britney's super-controlled lifestyle going... everyone in Britney's family/close circle of friends seems to want her out of this thing (with the exception of Jamie)

Lou and Jamie need to call it quits already....the free gravy train has come to a stop! 
Any further illegal mishandling of Britney's money will come to bite them so Team B, if you're reading this, y'all better watch out! Y'all have become so jaded and desensitized that you don't comprehend the magnitude of the basic civil rights violations you've caused her for 12 years.

But now that Britney's in the right place (away from Lou), with the right people (her mom and boys), she will have the right plan to eliminate the conservatorship once and for all!
LouTaylorStand.jpg

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived