Britney posts workout routine

Slayer

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Roxxy said:

I wish I had that same motivation and dedication for working out. Not that I need it, but I just like the idea of doing activities to keep yourself healthy and fit. I'm just in bed all day eating gummy bears and right now watching My Little Pony:deserves:

Awwww.

I did (well, also with motivation to SIT, hehe, but I try and I wanna be good, hehe) but then my thighs have been hurting for more than 2 days now! THIS is how my body thanks me for some big squats. :kyliecry:

So I been mostly sitting for a couple days. :tongueney:

35 minutes ago, varo_12 said:

She’s in Louisiana. Look at the playground, its the same one that appears on Jamie Lynn’s stories from a week or two ago. She has it on the COVID-19 stories in her profile.

Yes, that video was of Britney's mom and nieces. They were removing fallen leaves.

1 hour ago, joanhs said:

But how can she teleport to Louisiana, if some fans claims she neeeever goes outside ;);) Sorry to play the devils advocate, but I hardly believe the papparazies has put themself in quarentine.. 

Exactly - no paparazzi photos from the airport? :waitwhat::ineedthetruth:

I'm actually happy that she is away from California for a while. I hope that she is having a good time with Lynne :mcry:

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Dirk said:

jamie lynn birthday is april 4

so maybe that's why she's in Louisiana

:setfire:

Oooh yay, hooray for birthday girl. Life must be so awesome for her. So glad she gets her cake and eat it too. 
britney spears applause GIF by RealityTVGIFs

7 hours ago, DarkOut said:

Awwww.

I did (well, also with motivation to SIT, hehe, but I try and I wanna be good, hehe) but then my thighs have been hurting for more than 2 days now! THIS is how my body thanks me for some big squats. :kyliecry:

So I been mostly sitting for a couple days. :tongueney:

I applaud your motivation for doing squats because I wish I did that too. :mhm: I have a Taylor Swift butt because I'm just that slim. And me sitting here in bed all day eating gummy bears and binge watching My Little Pony is just not helping this butt at all:embarrassney: 

18 hours ago, varo_12 said:

She’s in Louisiana. Look at the playground, its the same one that appears on Jamie Lynn’s stories from a week or two ago. She has it on the COVID-19 stories in her profile.

19 hours ago, Dirk said:

jamie lynn birthday is april 4

so maybe that's why she's in Louisiana

:setfire:

Jamie Lynn posted a TikTok earlier with Lynne

They're definitely there to celebrate her birthday 

Archived