Bad Bunny transforms into a flawless drag queen in the "Yo Perreo Sola" video

Jordan Miller

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It feels kinda like queer baiting and maybe it’s being pushed on him by his record label, but maybe I’m wrong. Does he have a connection to the lgbt community?

regardless it takes balls for a straight guy to do this in his genre and helps with queer visibility so I LOVE ❤️ :clap:

44 minutes ago, GodneyLovin said:

Flawless drag queen where? I didn't see one.

Ikr?

Bad Bunny is so overrated, he's one of the less talented reggaeton "artists" out there. All he does in his songs is moan in a highly autotuned voice. His success is based solely on IG followers (and mafia money, of course) Kind of like J Balvin and Maluma.

Anyway, I hope his 15 min of Super Bowl fame are over soon.

blinking GIF by Wendy Williams

1 hour ago, JustWendy said:

His success is based solely on IG followers (and mafia money, of course) Kind of like J Balvin and Maluma.

What mafia money are you talking about ? JBalvin has a contract in Universal music group  and Maluma has a contract in Sony Latin Music both of them signed the contract in  America, both of them work for a legitimate business, and their fame came from latinamerica not just instagram, we actually pay concert tickets. 

1 hour ago, LELE said:

What mafia money are you talking about ? JBalvin has a contract in Universal music group  and Maluma has a contract in Sony Latin Music both of them signed the contract in  America, both of them work for a legitimate business, and their fame came from latinamerica not just instagram, we actually pay concert tickets. 

Everybody in Colombia knows about the upringings of J. Balvin and Maluma... both from Medellin.... their criminal relatives (that one godfather or uncle who helped them in the beginning, the dirty money for the "payola" used for the spread of their songs... and then, social media numbers attracted international recording companies and only then, their careers really took off. )

It's an open secret. It's not our fault Americans are still too naive to this reality.

And don't get me started on the dirty money used to further the careers of reggaeton singers in Puerto Rico and Republica Dominicana.

Oh sweetie... No puedo GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

2 hours ago, HuffingAndPuffingOnStage said:

god, i can't stand his style of monotone moaning singing, I can't believe some people genuinely like it

makes me appreciate other Urban Latino artists like Maluma and Ozuna more

Bad Bunny is talentless. He's all about the hype. He became a thing about three years ago when any and everybody in the latin market decided to collaborate with him for some reason (.....$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$???) he was the go-to collabo guy.

And then Jay-Z suggested Shakira use him for the Super Bowl. Ugh

He needs to go away.

And no, the fact that thirsty gays want to get in this pants doesn't make him a great artist. At least Maluma is hot and can somewhat sing. But this bunny guy... ugh.

Enjoy the thirst traps, sisters. I guess. Wendy williams GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

1 hour ago, JustWendy said:

Everybody in Colombia knows about the upringings of J. Balvin and Maluma... both from Medellin.... their criminal relatives (that one godfather or uncle who helped them in the beginning, the dirty money for the "payola" used for the spread of their songs... and then, social media numbers attracted international recording companies and only then, their careers really took off. )

It's an open secret. It's not our fault Americans are still too naive to this reality.

And don't get me started on the dirty money used to further the careers of reggaeton singers in Puerto Rico and Republica Dominicana.

Oh sweetie... No puedo GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

i have no clue of whats going on in Puerto Rico or Republica Dominicana  , because i live very far away from there ,so im not going to give my opinion.But Colombia is kind of close, and Maluma and JBalvin family seems to be a decent middle class family  without money problems , ¿Why would they get into criminal business if they have money?  Not everyone in Colombia is engaged  criminal business   ,  a  send you a hug JustWendy

The reggaeton world has always been critizied by objectivizing woman (which it has), so this song, that talks about "Woman dancing alone without the need of men" and he dressed as a woman represent like a protest claim to all of this. Also, in the video you can see the message "NI UNA MENOS", which is a world movement that started in March against woman being killed just by being woman, something that sadly has been present a lot in Latin America.

So bringing a man in the reggaeton world dressed as a woman is pretty big.

EUJtFb6XYAAsfN4?format=jpg&name=largeEUJtE74X0AIEiIh?format=jpg&name=largeEUJtFr2XYAA0qNA?format=jpg&name=large

Archived