Bad Bunny transforms into a flawless drag queen in the "Yo Perreo Sola" video

Jordan Miller

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some of you are talking bout reggaeton mafia and **** like it's not the norm in the music industry :whatitellu: I mean, #freebritney anyone? :whatitellu:

I love the fact that he's doing this. The reggaeton world is very ****** and someone like him dressing as a woman is such a big push. I mean, I wouldn't see Maluma doing this. He is so confident and that makes him even sexier.

He looks banging as a woman. He could give it to me anytime, even as a woman. Hit me papi :werk:

19 hours ago, jassoistheway said:

The reggaeton world has always been critizied by objectivizing woman (which it has), so this song, that talks about "Woman dancing alone without the need of men" and he dressed as a woman represent like a protest claim to all of this. Also, in the video you can see the message "NI UNA MENOS", which is a world movement that started in March against woman being killed just by being woman, something that sadly has been present a lot in Latin America.

So bringing a man in the reggaeton world dressed as a woman is pretty big.

EUJtFb6XYAAsfN4?format=jpg&name=largeEUJtE74X0AIEiIh?format=jpg&name=largeEUJtFr2XYAA0qNA?format=jpg&name=large

OMG such a fierce women's rights defender...  talking about consent and what not:wontcry:

but wait... aren't like 99% of his recent and past hits about ******* women, treating them wildly, because oh they so like it?! hah.:demi:

bad bunny is an opportunistic talentless baiter and new non-spanish speaking fans are falling for it.

Wendy williams GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

On 3/27/2020 at 7:15 PM, JustWendy said:

Ikr?

Bad Bunny is so overrated, he's one of the less talented reggaeton "artists" out there. All he does in his songs is moan in a highly autotuned voice. His success is based solely on IG followers (and mafia money, of course) Kind of like J Balvin and Maluma.

Anyway, I hope his 15 min of Super Bowl fame are over soon.

blinking GIF by Wendy Williams

Please name a better reggeaton artist that is doing the genre a better service than Bad Bunny- his lyrics are dope/clever/ brilliant - his music transcends genres and countries- he uses his platform for the betterment of communities- he seems to be delivering what people need, a message to cut the machismo/ toxic masculinity crap- so tell me? who is doing it better-because I just dont see it!

17 hours ago, Jayjukebox said:

Please name a better reggeaton artist that is doing the genre a better service than Bad Bunny- his lyrics are dope/clever/ brilliant - his music transcends genres and countries- he uses his platform for the betterment of communities- he seems to be delivering what people need, a message to cut the machismo/ toxic masculinity crap- so tell me? who is doing it better-because I just dont see it!

this seems to be his new strategy because his new american team saw that there was a huge market opportunity among thirsty queens and difficult young karens.

or are you suddenly going to deny that recent and past bad bunny songs weren't about rough ***, *********, cheating on many women with several semi-naked *********, domestic violence and possibly NOT about consent? please.

he's trash.

Wendy Williams GIF - Wendy Williams Shade - Descubre & Comparte GIFs

17 hours ago, Jayjukebox said:

oh and on that note, j balvin has done a much better job than bad bunny. he's been at least consistent with the themes in his songs... sure, they're about *** most of the time but it's kind of more subtle. and he kind of sings.

bad bunny is only jumping onto the women and trans rights bandwagon and Americans are eating it all up because of the Superbowl exposure. Oh and don't forget his instagram thirst traps.

oh my, how you love thirst traps.

Wendy Williams Smoke GIF - WendyWilliams Smoke WakandaSikes ...

9 hours ago, JustWendy said:

oh and on that note, j balvin has done a much better job than bad bunny. he's been at least consistent with the themes in his songs... sure, they're about *** most of the time but it's kind of more subtle. and he kind of sings.

bad bunny is only jumping onto the women and trans rights bandwagon and Americans are eating it all up because of the Superbowl exposure. Oh and don't forget his instagram thirst traps.

oh my, how you love thirst traps.

Wendy Williams Smoke GIF - WendyWilliams Smoke WakandaSikes ...

J Balvin doing a better job ? That was the epitome of a cute joke! J.Balvin is making ok reggeaton music*lets cue the Colores album* nowhere near as polished, innovative  or lyrically consistent as YHLQMDLG. Bad Bunny has been advocating for LGBTQ rights from the start and has been addressing issues from the beginning of his career,facts are facts. The fact that I DO enjoy a thirst trap picture, ahhhhhh that was supposed to be remotely shady?  I SURE do, sue me, only truthful statement included in your previous statement! ;-)

Archived