We need to clarify this NOW

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I'm Dancing states she knows the music's good when she's dancing, so that tells us when she starts dancing, but not when she's gonna stop. I mean, we could infer that she stops when the music's not good, but maybe the music might still be good and she stops anyway, like, if her body starts to ache. Body Ache reveals her intentions to dance till her body ache, yes, but a little bit longer. So she might still be dancing even when in pain. So if by April 2020 you're talking about the corona virus as the end of the world, she'll keep on dancing till the world ends (everybody in severe pain) but a little bit longer. How much longer? Well, I guess till she's tired. 

The answer, obviously, is Chillin' With Lou, from her most personal album, Brinty Jean.  :bedtime:

7 hours ago, xkhingx said:

well the answer is simple: it’s pretty cool so that’s why so yeah 

Yes it's very cool and its urban and edgy and very much Selena Gomez 2015 :weirdmeout:

5 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

If I'm Dancing states she knows the music's good when she's dancing, so that tells us when she starts dancing, but not when she's gonna stop. I mean, we could infer that she stops when the music's not good, but maybe the music might still be good and she stops anyway, like, if her body starts to ache. Body Ache reveals her intentions to dance till her body ache, yes, but a little bit longer. So she might still be dancing even when in pain. So if by April 2020 you're talking about the corona virus as the end of the world, she'll keep on dancing till the world ends (everybody in severe pain) but a little bit longer. How much longer? Well, I guess till she's tired. 

The answer, obviously, is Chillin' With Lou, from her most personal album, Brinty Jean.  :bedtime:

You should rewrite the Bible :weirdmeout:

Archived