We need to clarify this NOW

So I was listening to my daily dose of Britney Jean, like any normal fan who loves Britney does usually and I noticed this disturbing thing :weirdmeout: Like I was absolutely horrified :weirdmeout: I couldn’t sleep in peace :weirdmeout: So here’s the thing

In Chillin With You aka the most underrated and best song of Myah’s Britney’s career, she mentions in the second lyric

“I danced so much till I was tired”

And then on Ear Body Ache, she mentions

“I wanna dance till my body ache, a little bit longer”

But, before all this, she mentioned in God Fatale

“See the sunlight, we ain’t stopping, keep on dancing till the world ends”

And then, in Glory, she mentions

“If I’m dancing, I know the music’s good”

So when exactly did she stop dancing?! :weirdmeout: Did she stop dancing when got tired or did she stop dancing when her body started to ache?! Will she only stop dancing once the music is not good?! :weirdmeout: Will she only stop dancing when the world ends i.e April 2020?! :weirdmeout:

This is utter blasphemy :weirdmeout:

I need answers :weirdmeout:

The world needs answers :weirdmeout:

Katy Perry and Kanye West from the E.T. Music Video needs answers :weirdmeout:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

If mr. West is looking for an answer, he'll unlock it when he streams reputation on Spotify and watches Miss Americana on Netflix. :gagasmile:

In all honesty, though, it's good to see that your threads are back! Here's my theory:

"If I'm Dancing" comes first: Britney is dancing because she knows the music is GOOD (they're probably playing "Get Together" by Madonna). Then comes "Body Ache": the music is so good that she doesn't want to go home, she just wants to dance a bit more until her body hurts. Then you have "Till The World Ends": they're playing Dua Lipa's Future Nostalgia (which, by the way, you should stream tomorrow and NO I will not stop promoting it), so she's going to dance her @$$ off until the world ends. "Chillin' With You", meanwhile, is Brit and her sister, high, singing about the good times they've had on Earth before it ended (they're now in hell heaven). She is now tired from all the dancing.

4 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Bold of you to assume we have hand sanitizers left here :weirdmeout:

OK... :weirdmeout: Well, cooking oil isn't made for smoking either. It's not healthy, friend. Don't do it. :weirdmeout:

54 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

So I was listening to my daily dose of Britney Jean, like any normal fan who loves Britney does usually and I noticed this disturbing thing :weirdmeout: Like I was absolutely horrified :weirdmeout: I couldn’t sleep in peace :weirdmeout: So here’s the thing

In Chillin With You aka the most underrated and best song of Myah’s Britney’s career, she mentions in the second lyric

And then on Ear Body Ache, she mentions

But, before all this, she mentioned in God Fatale

And then, in Glory, she mentions

So when exactly did she stop dancing?! :weirdmeout: Did she stop dancing when got tired or did she stop dancing when her body started to ache?! Will she only stop dancing once the music is not good?! :weirdmeout: Will she only stop dancing when the world ends i.e April 2020?! :weirdmeout:

This is utter blasphemy :weirdmeout:

I need answers :weirdmeout:

The world needs answers :weirdmeout:

She got tired after rehearsing with these new upcoming fresh choreographers til her body ached :gagasmile:

tumblr_my9valBBUV1t32px0o1_500.gif

Archived