Harvey Weinstein has tested positive for coronavirus in prison

Jordan Miller

• Leader

Harvey Weinstein has reportedly tested positive for COVID-19.

Just days after being transferred to the Wende Correctional Facility from NYC’s Rikers Island, the Oscar winning producer and convicted ****** is now in medical isolation, an Empire State law enforcement official confirms to Deadline

It is unclear if Weinstein himself contracted the disease at the East River complex or when he was in hospital in Manhattan over the past few weeks.

I don't wish this on anyone despite what awful things he's done to women. Thoughts? 

harvey-weinstein.jpg

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

There's a lot of weird parallels that have been happening - 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.azcentral.com/amp/3682802002

Weird. 

I fell down a rabbit hole the other night reading about conspiracies related to Covid-19 and how it seems to be partial to high-profile, elite Hollywood type executives. Not sure how I feel about it all, but it’s interesting nonetheless. 

27 minutes ago, ****y said:

Weird. 

I fell down a rabbit hole the other night reading about conspiracies related to Covid-19 and how it seems to be partial to high-profile, elite Hollywood type executives. Not sure how I feel about it all, but it’s interesting nonetheless. 

Was it the adrenochrome theory?  I saw gagadaily melting down over it lol

55 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Well the link in my previous message linked with the IG post from Hanx is a very very crazy one - that actor was exposing ppl on YouTube and then supposedly offs himself off Route 66 in Flagstaff and the Hanx posts that glove from the same area.  Read the comments on that post. 

Oh, I didn’t know the backstory of that man who “killed himself”. He had an exposé channel?

I’ll check out the comments... under Hank’s pic, right?

57 minutes ago, asterix said:

thread title: "Harvey Weinstein has tested positive for coronavirus in prision".

and a second thought: Where is the text size edit button? We can't make the text big or small.

as for harvey idc. It's bull**** he got 23 years sentence. he should have gotten far less.

You're gross. A ****** who ***** literally DOZENS of women deserves far less time? He ruined so many womens lives. Shut up and eat your food, boo boo.

Archived