Has Anyone Seen This Interview of Jt?

sucessica

https://chicagoradioandmedia.com/multimedia/audio/6502-java-joel-vs-justin-timberlake-wksc-fm-4-23-03

The interviewer asks him if he ever slept with Christina, Justin starts to studder and laugh nervously. Then the interviewer asks "Who's better in bed Britney or Christina", and Justin says "I wouldn't know how to judge them, I think that might answer your first question," which was if he ever slept with Christina.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The radio dj was a _ _ _ _ _ _ _  _ _ _. Kinda feel bad for JT in this interview. It's hard cause it's also his fault that he got into this mess by previously revealing that he slept with Britney in another radio interview. This time, he tried to answer the question without getting into Britney again (since the DJ kept harrassing him to talk about it) and saying he did not sleep with Christina. Atleast, for that, I give him points.

• Super Mods
5 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

he's such an idiot

they looked so good together, and deep in my heart I wish he wasn't a jerk and they would've stayed together, but I think it was for the better that they didn't

Yeah because Britney was ready to give up everything for him. Around the Britney era she was always so excited about the possibility of marriage and have the family she always wanted. Maybe she thought that would have been a perfect exit from her career like she always said and raise a family. I don’t think she would have mind being the supportive wife but we know it will never be that way as people are more fascinated by her than him so he’ll just become bitter and they’ll have a rocky marriage.

4 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Yeah because Britney was ready to give up everything for him. Around the Britney era she was always so excited about the possibility of marriage and have the family she always wanted. Maybe she thought that would have been a perfect exit from her career like she always said and raise a family. I don’t think she would have mind being the supportive wife but we know it will never be that way as people are more fascinated by her than him so he’ll just become bitter and they’ll have a rocky marriage.

Yeah! She spoke about this briefly in the MTV Diary special in 2001, as well the Oprah interview in 2002. ❤

6 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

a roxxy marriage

Fixed :bcutelaugh:

Archived