i think Britney's starting to get her old face

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/10/2020 at 10:00 PM, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Media always created that stupid fake image of Britney as a 'dumb' person. But real fans know, she's a very mature and smart person. She got a rebel phase after years of being an overworked money machine. Today, you see Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez complaining about their pressure, Disney, media/papparazzi, like wtf? These girls complain and everyone feel empaty but they really used to destroy Britney and didn't allow her to live her own life without critizing every single decision, choice and ordinary move she did.

Britney didn't deserve all the hate but at the end of the day, it was based on the envy of the unreachable.

this is such a good comment phew

• Super Mods

Why are people weirdly obsessed about whether she has her old face or not... :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay: Do people expect her to look like her 18 year old self forever? Her 25 year old self?

Considering that everyone ages — some gracefully, others not so much — it’s just a little strange that everyone has this obsession. Like... maybe post your pics comparing your younger self and current self and see what happens!  :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Britney is one of few people who actually manages to change so much. Like she literally changed from 1998 and she’s changed every year since then. She manages to look so different. Whenever I see a pic of her I know exactly what year it’s from based on how she looks it’s so odd :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

When they get her makeup right and if she’d stop tampering with her face she could look like the old Britney again. She looked so good here and I saw elements of Primney. She looks so youthful here and that was only 4/5 years ago

f95692a73b37561696ce8d587f682b44.jpg

Archived