i think Britney's starting to get her old face

.i think Britney's starting to get her old face

disclaimer  i think britney looks amazing whatever 

i fell like the lips fillers she had starting to fade away
i know her lips form changed due to here nose job but you can see her lips in 2016, 2020 and 2020

2016: britney-spears-loves-30s.jpg?w=600&quali19502459_303.jpgglory cover:

2019: you can still see the lips britney-spears-2019.jpg

25338894-8058083-image-m-26_1582929792102020: white dress

but overall, i think the problem in Brits "new" face is her node job, her skinny nose is far too high from her lips and his force-able skinniness have pushed her cheeks higher and with the bad lips have created her "Joker" smile

its obvious she had a couple face lifts that rised up her cheeks. britney-spears-cosmetic-surgery-1.jpg

I edited one of her latest pic, and ONLY thing i did is but her lips slightly down and make her nose a bit fatter.

she look like she just came from 2012 

Annotation 2020-07-19 191312.png

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wonder when this fandom will come to terms with the fact that she'll never retain her old looks 

With all her “mental disabilities” why did they sign off on cosmetic surgery in the first place? Is that appropriate for CONservators to elect the CONservatee to have seriously invasive superfici

I became a fan of Britney because of her music, charisma and yes, her looks. As a little girl, Britney was everything I wanted to be, lol.  Her looks and beauty was important in her career and im

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

With all her “mental disabilities” why did they sign off on cosmetic surgery in the first place?

Is that appropriate for CONservators to elect the CONservatee to have seriously invasive superficial surgeries? 

There is kind of responsability in the doctor's side. Good plastic surgery doctors determine if the requirement is rational or not. And some of them, reject to do surgery when the person got mental health issues. I don't think she got good plastic surgery doctors and well... that's obvious.

• Love 1
  • Like 6
16 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

While I agree that the plastic surgeon should have rejected the idea, the ultimate responsibility is on those legally responsible for her. Her CONservators’ signatures is the equivalent of a mother and father signing off on a nose job for their 8 year-old child. It’s wrong. 

Yeah, but... Britney's case is so 'special'. Imagine that people being responsible for your looks, plastic surgery. It couldn't go well...

• Like 1
1 hour ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

There is kind of responsability in the doctor's side. Good plastic surgery doctors determine if the requirement is rational or not. And some of them, reject to do surgery when the person got mental health issues. I don't think she got good plastic surgery doctors and well... that's obvious.

It’s LA where everyone looks like Barbie dolls so clearly these doctors care more about the cash and feed on people’s insecurities.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, puppylo16 said:

Honestly people don’t give her much credit for being so mature for her age. Look at all these young stars reacting badly to criticism and just point fingers at people and everything is not their fault. Seeing Britney accept blame even if it wasn’t her fault or laughs off any criticism just shows  how much of great role model she is. Like you said everyone wanted to be her or be with her but yet she’s like “I’m so blessed to be with you guys!” and I genuinely believe that being a long time fan as she has her own struggles and insecurities and it makes her feel better knowing she’s not alone in this world. And you can see that on the first date of the circus show when she got overwhelmed to see she is still loved as she probably assumed after all the mess that has happened to her, who would want to support someone like that? I love her so much!

:kyliecry:

🦄 💛🧡💜