i think Britney's starting to get her old face

16 hours ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

I wonder when this fandom will come to terms with the fact that she'll never retain her old looks :imdying:

The truth! Like when is everyone gonna get that it's not just lip injections (that eventually go away). She had a permanent procedure done. Her mouth is never never ever coming back. Her teeth are not coming back. She will continue to never look the same because A) she's getting older just like we ALL are B)she doesn't take care of herself therefore you age quicker and your appearance changes. This isn't a question. It's a fact. She's been a chainsmoker for the majority of her "adult" life and as you can see with your eyes it wreaks havoc on your skin and voice. She has tanned her entire life, also awful for your skin. She clearly doesn't put much(if any) effort into her hair or makeup so there you go...the former Britney is not coming back. She will not look the same. Ever. 

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...

She has the right to do any kind of procedure she wants but personally I find kinda sad how one of the most beautiful women ever in my opinion felt like doing so many procedures. It just tells me something about the pressure society puts on women to always look youthful and perfect and have thin "Caucasian" noses. I shudder to think if Rihanna (the other top beautiful woman in the industry imo) someday appeared with a thin nose too.

But she has the right to do whatever she wants. I even feel bad for making me feel sad.

On 3/10/2020 at 8:54 PM, AmyIsMyDrunkAlterEgo said:

Not trying to be a ****, but can we also talk about how her teeth/veneers have like shifted, especially in the past few years. It almost looks like she has gaps now87E15DF7-DBAF-4367-8D45-1E1589EAD47C.jpe

Thoughts?

I can deal with the gap, but that nose job hurts my feelings. & I could also do without the eye procedure. 

• Super Mods

I'm sorry but she will never look like her old self cause she fked it up!

She messed with the perfection that was her face and now has jacked up her teeth as well!

Whoever influenced her to ruin her face should be shot imo!

She used to be SO beautiful, she was the last person who needed surgery :crying1:

• Super Mods
On 3/10/2020 at 6:54 PM, AmyIsMyDrunkAlterEgo said:

Not trying to be a ****, but can we also talk about how her teeth/veneers have like shifted, especially in the past few years. It almost looks like she has gaps now87E15DF7-DBAF-4367-8D45-1E1589EAD47C.jpe

Thoughts?

Man she used to have the PERFECT smile!

Idk what the hell she's done to it but her new smile is crooked and creepy af

• 2 weeks later...

Archived