i think Britney's starting to get her old face

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

Not really. In her most recent candids (yesterday I think) her lips looks just like the usual. Big upper lip and jokerish shape

Did she get plastic surgery on her mouth or just lip injections?

It's obviously 2015 when she started to look different in the mouth area:

Image result for britney teen choice 2015

Image result for britney teen choice 2015

Her mouth here obviously looks what we've been used to in the last four years...

But later in 2015, she smiles the way she used  to in the 2000s...

Click to view full size image

Click to view full size image

And there was also this sketch with Neil Patrick Harris where she was still able to easily emote expressions with her face...

So what the hell happened from 2016-especially the later part- till today?  (She looked nice at the 2016 VMA but the plastic surgery became more pronounced as the months wore on)

Was it because she kept getting lip injections?  There was a thread on popjustice that said she kept getting them because of smoking.  Is that the real reason?

"She'll keep getting work done as she continues to age. Lips tend to get thinner especially."

"Smoker's lips especially."

https://forum.popjustice.com/threads/general-britney-spears-discussion.14216/page-2301

1 hour ago, Thinkin'AboutYou said:

I don't understand why it matters if she looks like her old self or not. :huh: Maybe it's just me, but I didn't become a fan over her looks. I like her for her art/personality.

I do wish it didn't have to be this way, but her career was obviously heavily built on image as much as anything else.

1 hour ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

I became a fan of Britney because of her music, charisma and yes, her looks. As a little girl, Britney was everything I wanted to be, lol. 

Her looks and beauty was important in her career and impact as a pop culture icon, lbr. Britney's belly was the most famous belly in the world (if that makes sense lol). When she changed her hair, it was such an impact for media, fans... everything she did in her appearance was relevant. Even her little tattoos. Britney wasn't just a It Girl, Britney WAS the girl. 

I'm 25 years old and I respect her so much now. She was such a young little girl with all thar pressure (other's celebs pressure x1000) with her weight, looks, hair, style, money and EVERYTHING. I'm surprised she was able to deal with all the pressure and hate until 2007. I mean, I could've not get along with it for more than 3 months lol.

See, I'm male in my late 20s and the truth is that when Britney was at the peak of her career I was never a fan of hers.  (I also was never a fan of her peers like Beyonce, Christina Aguilera or Justin Timberlake; I honestly cannot recall the Dirrty backlash or the reception of FutureSex/LoveSounds)

But I also was never a critic.  So all those critiques... I never followed.  

It seems to me Britney's "downfall" was the tv show Chaotic, much more than marrying Kevin Federline.  If she was understandably tired of all the fame by 2004, why did that show happen?  It just kept her in the spotlight.

I could also say the same thing about the Xfactor in 2012 (Obviously solely done for money), which kept people always critiquing her.  I don't know how people can blame fans/public etc... when she kept being put in the spotlight.

She would have been far, far more at peace without always being in the spotlight. (Either after In The Zone or after Circus.)

Britney isn't going to be 16 forever, I unfortunately think her procedures, airbrushing, corrections in photos, tanning, haven't helped. We live in such a fake world now. I'm proud of her for showing off the real unedited her. She's 38. People age differently. I'm sure she could do things differently but that's her choice . I'm very close to her in age and I would be upset if I was told my face is old. Unfortunately, it's inevitable and she's beautiful to me no matter what.. believe black and white GIF

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Media always created that stupid fake image of Britney as a 'dumb' person. But real fans know, she's a very mature and smart person. She got a rebel phase after years of being an overworked money machine. Today, you see Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez complaining about their pressure, Disney, media/papparazzi, like wtf? These girls complain and everyone feel empaty but they really used to destroy Britney and didn't allow her to live her own life without critizing every single decision, choice and ordinary move she did.

Britney didn't deserve all the hate but at the end of the day, it was based on the envy of the unreachable.

I mean you’re dismissing the intelligence of a 16 year old? Are your daughters articulate? I think it’s unfair people hold her over with petty **** when you have politicians stealing your money 

1 hour ago, bspearsMJfan5 said:

Britney isn't going to be 16 forever, I unfortunately think her procedures, airbrushing, corrections in photos, tanning, haven't helped. We live in such a fake world now. I'm proud of her for showing off the real unedited her. She's 38. People age differently. I'm sure she could do things differently but that's her choice . I'm very close to her in age and I would be upset if I was told my face is old. Unfortunately, it's inevitable and she's beautiful to me no matter what.. believe black and white GIF

True. 

Since she did stay in the spotlight/public eye, she definitely made her money and should live her life happily.

But To be fair, I don't compare her to the 90/s2000s at all; but to her 2013, 30s self with less work around her mouth, because that ultimately is what changed her face the most.

But she should live her life happily at this point.

29 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I mean you’re dismissing the intelligence of a 16 year old? Are your daughters articulate? I think it’s unfair people hold her over with petty **** when you have politicians stealing your money 

Wtf? English is not my first language so Idk. 

I was just trying to say that media 'created' a fake image of Britney. They made popular the idea of Britney being a dumb girl and I was stating the opposite thing. Britney wasn't/isn't dumb but a very smart/intelligent person.

3 hours ago, bspearsMJfan5 said:

This. All these "fans" need to get over it.

• Super Mods
7 hours ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Wtf? English is not my first language so Idk. 

I was just trying to say that media 'created' a fake image of Britney. They made popular the idea of Britney being a dumb girl and I was stating the opposite thing. Britney wasn't/isn't dumb but a very smart/intelligent person.

What? I was agreeing with you and was referring to them.

If she stops those injections around her mouth, it will be perfect!

The nosejob in 2013 was unnecessary but it luckily doesn't ruin her face much.

I couldn't get over the eyelift surgery she did in 2013 which made her look like a different person a bit but as always, it needs a few years to settle and it looks good already, like even better than in 2011 when she started doing weird stuff to her eyelids (using injections I think) :jlostare:

2 hours ago, xkhingx said:

yeah except that jlo gains 2 pounds from the makeup she wear while britney only wears that ugly *** eyeshadow 

sure, but i'm talking about the fun stuff. j.lo has done a lot to her face and she looks awesome. the right procedures with the right doctors.

Britney on the other hand... :idkney:

Archived