Lindsay Lohan posts photo with Woody Allen

Jordan Miller

• Leader

Lindsay, Lindsay, Lindsay.

For whatever reason, Linds posted a photo from 2012 of her and disgraced director Woody Allen leaving dinner together in NYC. 

Allen allegedly ******** abused one of his adopted daughters, Dylan Farrow, when she was a child. All the comments on her post are asking her to delete it. 

It's unclear why Lindsay posted this. She simply captioned it "This **** is 🎞"

She just can't stay out of drama can she. Maybe they're making a movie together? 

ALSO YAY! This is the first post in the new Entertainment forum on Exhale.

mean girls whatever GIF

lindsay-lohan-woody-allen.jpg

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So sad. She does a lot of stuff that pisses ppl off, but that must be the only way she feels she can get attention. She seems to have a unique take on all these Hollywood scum balls like Weinstein and woody. I hope her delusion and defense of them  doesn’t stem from her dealing with her own abuse she endured. She certainly would have been exposed to a lot being such an it girl for her parent trap and mean girls days.

• Super Mods

Whatever the case just leave her alone, I’m glad she’s now trying at least to get her life together and woody Allen makes a film every year so at this point it’s really hard to take his work THAT seriously anymore. Like Britney said “it’s how you play the game” and that’s why this industry is so hard, what are you willing to compromise ya know?

2 hours ago, PrettyGorl said:

So sad. She does a lot of stuff that pisses ppl off, but that must be the only way she feels she can get attention. She seems to have a unique take on all these Hollywood scum balls like Weinstein and woody. I hope her delusion and defense of them  doesn’t stem from her dealing with her own abuse she endured. She certainly would have been exposed to a lot being such an it girl for her parent trap and mean girls days.

That was my thought process too. I wouldn't be surprised one bit. :receipts2:

2 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

She's a victim so we should overlook her stance on Woody Allen? :ineedthetruth:

Real Housewives Of Atlanta Meme GIF by Identity

I think this user was saying you can’t be mad at the victim when they make mistakes like this. Your mind adapts to abuse and trauma, so she probably wants to pretend these men did nothing wrong so she can feel some relief about her own abuse.

Ppl are free to express their concerns to Lindsay, but they should be kind and understanding. 

• Leader
14 hours ago, rik said:

totally not what i'm saying lol, i'm suggesting that victims of abuse have a very strange way of twisting logic to make sense of their circumstance. years of mental health problems and **** abuse will do this to someone, as we heard from rose mcgowen when she commented on lindsay's defence of harvey weinstein. my point is, none of this behaviour is justified but it's also indicative of years of abuse by hollywood officials and higher ups. she was a minor and this is all she's ever known and became a *** symbol the moment she turned 18. i never once said that we should overlook her stance, but rather provided an opinion which could potentially provide some insight for why she makes posts like this and believes hollywood is her only hope for success. 

Ahh ok gotcha. I appreciate the reply 🙏 

I root for Lindsay despite all of the Hollywood ups and downs. 

Archived