Lindsay Lohan posts photo with Woody Allen

Jordan Miller

4 minutes ago, rik said:

could you go into more detail over this. lindsay had an MSN account?

Oh she did. I thought at first that person was a fake account, but weirdly enough, this person appeared to always have pictures before anyone else published them, and she even did a live cam once which I was part of. She was really really lonely and she felt she could not trust her entourage. She was oversharing a lot of things and I really felt for her. That was in 2008-2009.

Also, people I didn't know personally appear to have correlated that story at least two times. So yes, Lindsay was on MSN during that period. She was using her legging brand name as her email address.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, rik said:

i remember her legging line, 6126 which is supposed to be a combination of marilyn munroe's birthday and her ex-girlfriend at the time, samantha ronson.

that's incredibly sad. it's so clear to me that amidst having family problems and mental health problems stemming from that, she was a huge actress that likely could have been abused.  she also grew up watching her dad abuse her mother and likely normalized that in some capacity. she also was abused in 2016 by her fiance, igor tarabasa. there are videos of it online. she evem posted a picture of her leg fully bleeding a year before any of this became viral and quickly deleted, claiming that she kept going back to her abuser.

i do think she's super chaotic and stressful to be invested in. at times, she's super unlikeable... but again, likely this comes from something much more sinister than we think. something happened in 2007-2010 which no one wants to talk about. yes, a lot of her own actions are deserving of consequences, but this is so sad to hear. 

I don't want to blame her, but I think she is also used to toxicity, and she has a hard time differentiating healthy and unhealthy relationship. I don't know her now, not that I was any sort of close to her before, and the whole chatting thing was 10 years ago, but I think she believes the best in people and hope to save them from themselves, just like she wants to save herself.

She did allude to a very very very very toxic past with her family.

Archived