Britney’s touring

conceptuel

why doesn’t she perform in stadiums for her European & asian tour tour :decisions: 

why didn’t she go to Abu Dhabi/Dubai/Beirut/Rabat or Marrakech/Istanbul or Ankara/Albania/Croatia/Romania/Russia/Slovenia/Poland/Baltic countries :decisions:

how did she suddenly became a touring artist after the FFT :gerlwat:  despite having tickets that are among the most expensive ever 

her recent performances ? (quite viewed on youtube btw, her billboard medley is more viewed than Timberlake’s flop super bowl)

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who knows, maybe they had a specific set of dates for the tour, or range of dates, and they only booked whatever was available then. Also, I think it has to do with the promoters too, like, it's not just the artist saying, hey I want to perform here, but someone actually has to be willing to pay for them to come to a specific venue (if it works like here in Mexico).

Tbh I'm confused when I think about her career (and touring) in the future when (let's hope so) she's out of the conservatorship. What if Lou gets the rights for the albums Britney recorded during the cship and Brit has no rights to perform Womanizer?? :umomg:

Archived