Dua Lipa's next single is "Break my Heart"

Stop releasing singles that will divide attention and distract the public from Don't Start Now. It needs to peak higher.

I guess Physical isn't really the sh-t considering they're moving on to another single. Well, they're not wrong. It lost to React on the Exhale poll so I guess, our impact? Exhale is not out of touch with pop music and can predict a hit or miss. It was a miss. :bcutelaugh:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I honestly don't know what needs to be done to be successful in this industry. "Don't Start Now" needs to be number 1. "Physical" is a fantaaaaaaaastic song a video, so it deserves a lot of attention too. So I'm super excited for another single but if she needs to push these two songs further for some more months, I swear I can wait. She deserves to be heard and seen.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
7 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Stop releasing singles that will divide attention and distract the public from Don't Start Now. It needs to peak higher.

I guess Physical isn't really the sh-t considering they're moving on to another single. Well, they're not wrong. It lost to React on the Exhale poll so I guess, our impact? Exhale is not out of touch with pop music and can predict a hit or miss. It was a miss. :bcutelaugh:

You’re so wrong, honey. There’s no comparison between React and Physical, the latter being superior in EVERY f**king ASPECT. Just because exhale voted and React won by a small margin is pathetic to say the least. React is nowhere to be found on the charts, it’s only a catchy song with a **** video cheesy video that it’s flopping already. The song will be forgotten by all GP(it is already) in 1 month or 2. Physical on the other hand is a masterpiece influenced by the 80s dance disco music, combines the modern sound with the essence of the past. Dua Lipa is highly praised by her past 2 singles and her Future Nostalgia is one of the most anticipated upcoming albums. And not stating that the “PCD” comeback is a big BS, only Nicole is singing and they joined just for trying to achieve Jonas Brother’s success. Unfortunately, PCD are gonna fail in a spectacular manner compared to JB’s only human era.
you tried

• Like 4
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/3/2020 at 4:15 AM, Roxxy said:

"React" didn't even chart. Don't be delusional, Roxxy! Literally no one cares about PCD except for 6 gays on Exhale, 3 gays on Twitter and you. :pika: "Physical" got to #60. Better than nothing. :tiffhair: I do agree that this new single should've been pushed back, though. "Don't Start Now" is #2 currently, and it could definitely go #1 with the boost that it will inevitably get once the album comes out in 2 weeks. It just needs to hold on for a little bit longer. :donewithit:

edit: oh wait, that's an old comment of yours :haha:

• Love 1
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

"React" didn't even chart. Don't be delusional, Roxxy! Literally no one cares about PCD except for 6 gays on Exhale, 3 gays on Twitter and you. :pika: "Physical" got to #60. Better than nothing. :tiffhair: I do agree that this new single should've been pushed back, though. "Don't Start Now" is #2 currently, and it could definitely go #1 with the boost that it will inevitably get once the album comes out in 2 weeks. It just needs to hold on for a little bit longer. :donewithit:

What is this :waitwhat:

13 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Also physical is currently number 8 in UK

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

It's fine. You don't know who Marina and the Diamonds is either, but I'll forgive you because you stan Carrie Underwood's "Storyteller". :donewithit:

I stan Carrie's entire discog tbh.

And I have nothing against Dua Lipa. I said that because that user above keeps @ - ing in threads in the past and I've had it.

10 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I'll forgive you because you stan Carrie Underwood's "Storyteller". 

You don't have to forgive me. I am not asking for it. We can just move on from here. i'll just keep being the "delusional" elitist pop music snob that I am and you're free to stan your artístes.

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

You don't have to forgive me. I am not asking for it. We can just move on from here. i'll just keep being the "delusional" elitist pop music snob that I am and you're free to stan your artístes.

No hard feelings, Roxxy. You know I love you. :sipney: Post a Pikachu GIF and some hearts, please, because now I feel like I was being too feisty by calling you out like that. 

feel better get well soon GIF

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block