Craziest thing to happen at your school?

WeatherBOI

So I'm taking a break from college atm but in the semester I was there as a freshman, someone literally drove their car through the main campus commons, a pedestrian area at like 3 in the morning. When I went to class it was still there. They literally drove down a flight of stairs.

car.png

How about you guys?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here we go again with your messy threads. :gloria: 

That's the craziest thing that's happened in your school? :umok:

During my sophomore year in college, someone jumped off the 9th floor of our building. I wasn't there at the time though. So the tea is he told one of his friends hours before he made the jump that he was upset cause he was failing and about to lose his scholarship and he didn't want to disappoint his parents or something. May he rest in peace.

The moral of the story. Mental health is a serious thing, you guys. Be there for your friends when they need someone and most of all take care of your own well being - not just physically but also mentally.

1 hour ago, OriginalRoxxy said:

Maybe I'm weird but I like his threads! Since nothing really happens in Britney world, I enjoy silly talking about anything. Like how many times can we comment Britney's past, rank her videos, albums etc... 
And it's just nice to get to know each other a bit better ;)
Getting back to the topic, I don't have any crazy story to tell, maybe because I graduated long time ago and I don't remember any specific situation. or maybe because my whole education was crazy enough and full of stupid stories 
I would have to sit down with a bottle of whiskey and start talking :yesokay:

@Charlotte_the_Harlot

I like it too! Haha! ❤ Cause it's so messy like am i really gonna talk about my lovelife? am i gonna share what i do for a living? It's so messy you feel violated like he's not supposed to ask these things but it's hella fun though! Haha! And like it's so grounding. Like, it just pulls you back into reality. And it's nice to get to know all of you and read all the messy stories. He really is the King of Messy. :lolnoworries:

9 minutes ago, Charlotte_the_Harlot said:

Like how many times can we comment Britney's past, rank her videos, albums etc... 

This is every day life on stan Twitter. LOL :bcutelaugh:

On 2/21/2020 at 3:27 PM, OriginalRoxxy said:

That's the craziest thing that's happened in your school? :umok:

During my sophomore year in college, someone jumped off the 9th floor of our building. I wasn't there at the time though. So the tea is he told one of his friends hours before he made the jump that he was upset cause he was failing and about to lose his scholarship and he didn't want to disappoint his parents or something. May he rest in peace.

The moral of the story. Mental health is a serious thing, you guys. Be there for your friends when they need someone and most of all take care of your own well being - not just physically but also mentally.

That's so sad. May he rest in peace :( 

When I was in year 10 in February 2012, there was a week or two where the fire alarm kept going off during classes, and we would have to do what we usually do when it goes off and go outside and stand in a line on the playground for about 5 or so minutes until we could go back to class. It was later discovered that some students (some in my year, some in the year above) were doing this on purpose, and some were actually kicked out of my school because of this.

It was so annoying because it was in the run up to March exams, and a lot of students in my year were gonna be sitting them, and we were worried someone was gonna try and pull that during one of the exams, because apparently we would have to leave the exam hall 'in case of a real fire' and we weren't sure we would be able to make up the lost time. Thankfully it didn't happen, as our headteacher had to do a whole assembly on the matter because it was such a big issue affecting all students.

Yeah that might not seem that crazy, but it was crazy for me at the time and it kinda still is. 

1 hour ago, Isla said:

When I was in year 10 in February 2012, there was a week or two where the fire alarm kept going off during classes, and we would have to do what we usually do when it goes off and go outside and stand in a line on the playground for about 5 or so minutes until we could go back to class. It was later discovered that some students (some in my year, some in the year above) were doing this on purpose, and some were actually kicked out of my school because of this.

It was so annoying because it was in the run up to March exams, and a lot of students in my year were gonna be sitting them, and we were worried someone was gonna try and pull that during one of the exams, because apparently we would have to leave the exam hall 'in case of a real fire' and we weren't sure we would be able to make up the lost time. Thankfully it didn't happen, as our headteacher had to do a whole assembly on the matter because it was such a big issue affecting all students.

Yeah that might not seem that crazy, but it was crazy for me at the time and it kinda still is. 

“Year 10”..are you British?  :makeitrain: (I am)

3 minutes ago, hurricane326 said:

I wish I was British because it would up my chances of meeting someone from the pop culture forums irl

I wish I had an irl Britney friend! Sometimes my brother humours me and let’s me talk about her (he’ll ‘ask after her’ whilst we’re chatting on the phone sometimes, which is cute). But I rarely get a verbal outlet to discuss her which is a shame because she’s one of my favourite interests.

2 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

I wish I had an irl Britney friend! Sometimes my brother humours me and let’s me talk about her (he’ll ‘ask after her’ whilst we’re chatting on the phone sometimes, which is cute). But I rarely get a verbal outlet to discuss her which is a shame because she’s one of my favourite interests.

Same with me and Gaga

Archived