Craziest thing to happen at your school?

WeatherBOI

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Come to think of it, I don’t know anyone who stans an artist or band as heavily as I do Britney (even when they were younger). I guess people either keep that level of interest to themselves or simply don’t do it 

They don't do it. No one does. It's only us. Haha! ❤ and k-pop stans. And omg same!!! I also do not know anyone who stans an artist as much as i do. I also get that a lot from people when they eventually find out/discover that i was actually serious when I said "i'm a big fan of Britney". They all thought i like her the same way as they do - as a casual/local fan. :ehum:

Yay for the Brit Brits. 🇬🇧

Wow... Hmm... I have so many stories.  When I was in 9th grade there were 1200 kids in my grade because the state of NC ruled that everyone under 18 that dropped out legally had to go back to school.  We had some stupid pep rally where Pepsi had given us free Sierra Mist supposedly for good writing test scores. Well, a fight broke out and a riot started - 1200 kids in a gymnasium and cans of Sierra Mist flying all over the place.  We all got wet - several people were arrested.  It was "gang" related. 

My school went from grade 7 to 12th. An 18 year old senior had *** with a 7th grade girl in the parking lot. The 7th grade girl's mom was a teacher there and when she found out she pressed charges against him. He was arrested at our school and was charged with ****. He did time in jail and missed out on Prom and Graduation.

Archived