Leaked phone call with a drunk friend? Thoughts?

10 hours ago, JustWendy said:

This is totally Britney. By the way, that part when some random woman on the phone makes fun of Britney's breakdown and asks if she's still bald and Britney goes "What.. Hey! I heard that!"

It was weird and cringey but at least you know Britney is strong and can certainly handle talking about 2007-2008 in some capacity... she sounded pretty confident and normal.

Image result for wendy williams reaction gif

What??? Which minute? Sorry I can’t listen to that nonsense in full.

This is definitely Britney circa 2014! The audiochat was through TinyChat, some users in another pop culture forum tracked down "Alice's" location in the call to the backyard of Britney's LA home.

This honestly makes me sad though, the fact that her only unmonitored social interaction has to take place in the middle of the night, and with random drunk gay guys she meets over the Internet. Regardless, she's always super sweet and patient with them.

In another TinyChat call "Banana Alice" (Britney) was involved in, some fans were asking her questions and she joked that Radar would be the next single off of Femme Fatale after IWG. Queen of not having dementia and being mentally aware of things :airpls:

• Like 1
7 hours ago, armrunner1998 said:

This is definitely Britney circa 2014! The audiochat was through TinyChat, some users in another pop culture forum tracked down "Alice's" location in the call to the backyard of Britney's LA home.

This honestly makes me sad though, the fact that her only unmonitored social interaction has to take place in the middle of the night, and with random drunk gay guys she meets over the Internet. Regardless, she's always super sweet and patient with them.

In another TinyChat call "Banana Alice" (Britney) was involved in, some fans were asking her questions and she joked that Radar would be the next single off of Femme Fatale after IWG. Queen of not having dementia and being mentally aware of things :airpls:

wait what--???

more details please! so intriguing! :airpls:

5 hours ago, Nickey said:

Okay I'm clueless. What if it's Britney but lowkey pretending to sound like someone who's impersonatoring her?? :calculating:

True! She even tries to say things like "Why would Britney Spears be talking to her fans in a Tinychat?" and "Yeah, I'm a fan of hers" while cheekily going along with the fact that everyone knows she's actually Britney.

She even said she knew about Whiplash (the song she recorded as a demo before it was passed to Selena) before it was actually released by Selena, and once she was told that stayed quiet. She laughs about her "name" Banana Alice" - obviously that's no one's name, Britney made it up because she thought it was funny.

On 2/19/2020 at 1:49 AM, armrunner1998 said:

True! She even tries to say things like "Why would Britney Spears be talking to her fans in a Tinychat?" and "Yeah, I'm a fan of hers" while cheekily going along with the fact that everyone knows she's actually Britney.

She even said she knew about Whiplash (the song she recorded as a demo before it was passed to Selena) before it was actually released by Selena, and once she was told that stayed quiet. She laughs about her "name" Banana Alice" - obviously that's no one's name, Britney made it up because she thought it was funny.

The snake from Slave 4 You is called Banana

Natalie Portmans character Alice from the movie Closer wears a Pink Wig..

• 1 year later...
On 2/18/2020 at 2:32 AM, armrunner1998 said:

Does anyone else remember Mrs Christmas ;)
I was in those group chats and she told us stuff that was about to happen and then did...

I am 100% sure this is fake just by the fact that “Britney’s” voice is higher quality than Scott’s. For this to be real, Britney would have to have recorded herself…and Britney did not record a random conversation and then leak it :typing_keyboard_computer:

Whoever this woman is is trying way too hard to sound like her.

it’s not Britney :typing_keyboard_computer: