Leaked phone call with a drunk friend? Thoughts?

Okay it's not Britney. It's scary that this girl sounds so much alike but it's not her. Someone posted a small clip of this call in bad quality and it really sounded like Britney. But this is long enough for me to recognize it's not her. I'm shook because it's scary to have someone who talks almost like you :airpls:

But her laugh is different, so much different... Got you girl, you tried :explainlol:

• Like 5
3 hours ago, Tetris said:

That was bizarre. 
There were moments that sounded a lot like her, but most of it didn’t sound like her to me. But who the **** knows. 
I also just can’t imagine her staying on this nonsense call for 10 minutes. Literally nothing happens. 

lol she stayed with this nonsense guy kevin for 2 years soooooo.... :jackk:

• Haha 5

This is totally Britney. By the way, that part when some random woman on the phone makes fun of Britney's breakdown and asks if she's still bald and Britney goes "What.. Hey! I heard that!"

It was weird and cringey but at least you know Britney is strong and can certainly handle talking about 2007-2008 in some capacity... she sounded pretty confident and normal.

Image result for wendy williams reaction gif

• Like 2