Britney's looks at recording studios (Cship years edition)

Nickey

Britney's looks at recording studios  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Marcanthony said:

that korean smile surgery though:decisions:

It's very surprising that she got this specific procedure out of all things.  Whatever nose jobs or even ***** she may have gotten did not change her face as much as this.

Her smile was basically a trademark of her career.   I mean, it wouldn't matter so much if she and her handlers/team hadn't emphasized it so much back then but they did.

• Super Mods
14 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

It's very surprising that she got this specific procedure out of all things.  Whatever nose jobs or even ***** she may have gotten did not change her face as much as this.

Her smile was basically a trademark of her career.   I mean, it wouldn't matter so much if she and her handlers/team hadn't emphasized it so much back then but they did.

Obviously Lou was jealous of her smile, who wouldn’t? Best smile in the world 

51 minutes ago, HardToForgetYa said:

I voted for Circus riccus :jj: But i forgot how good she looked while recording FF :clap1: also, i don't really care about her surgeries, but i hate her "new" upper lip :embarrassed: i still can't get over it :bpout:

Back in 2014-2015 I couldn't get over her eyes, she got an eyelift in late 2013 and it looked bad, changed her face a lot especially when she was wearing bad makeup. But it started to settle down around 2016 and now I think it's looking good. But I think she didn't need that, she just needed good makeup.

But wait, I checked out some pics and changed my mind, I think she did one more eyelift around 2010-2011. It's impossible to change that much without surgery in a few months :xfactorlook:

38 minutes ago, Nickey said:

Back in 2014-2015 I couldn't get over her eyes, she got an eyelift in late 2013 and it looked bad, changed her face a lot especially when she was wearing bad makeup. But it started to settle down around 2016 and now I think it's looking good. But I think she didn't need that, she just needed good makeup.

But wait, I checked out some pics and changed my mind, I think she did one more eyelift around 2010-2011. It's impossible to change that much without surgery in a few months :xfactorlook:

Personally, i find her "new" nose fine because she lost a lot of weight and her face now is pretty "thin"... her smile was fantastic though :crying1: but i mean, if she's ok with that, then it's fine, i guess :ehidk:

Archived