Britney's looks at recording studios (Cship years edition)

Nickey

Britney's looks at recording studios  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

She didn’t get surgery she got Dr Raj’s “lip enhancement” he lifts the mouth muscles with filler & botox he’s **** at his job.

Instead, I use fillers as lifters to lift your natural muscles up to the skin. I inject the fillers deep to the muscle to lift the muscle naturally. The fillers serve to support both the layers under the skin AND the muscle to enhance the natural convex contours of the face that are consistent with youth and beauty. 

https://www.drkanodia.com/lip-enhancement/

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

She didn’t get surgery she got Dr Raj’s “lip enhancement” he lifts the mouth muscles with filler & botox he’s **** at his job.

Does it mean that she liked it, cuz fillers can be dissolved, some of them at least :ponderney:

10 minutes ago, KrustyKrab said:

This has turned into another plastic surgery thread I see. Guess I'll just leave this here... :kyliecry:

87E15DF7-DBAF-4367-8D45-1E1589EAD47C.jpe

Personally, I'd rather have droopy eyelids than my eyebrows looking unnaturally raised.

Brow lift is just botox, she recently got one whenever she when brunette again. She had eyelid surgery to remove the extra skin + botox on forehead. I think she’s still gorgeous & her face is settling back to normal. The pic on the left isn’t really fair because it was her second worse look in the past few years with the Grammy’s party 2017 taking the cake for the worst

6 hours ago, KrustyKrab said:

This has turned into another plastic surgery thread I see. Guess I'll just leave this here... :kyliecry:

87E15DF7-DBAF-4367-8D45-1E1589EAD47C.jpe

Personally, I'd rather have droopy eyelids than my eyebrows looking unnaturally raised.

she had rhat iconic recognizable smile and perfect teeth... why would someone do that to themselfs

• 1 month later...
On 2/9/2020 at 3:43 PM, Tear the floor up up said:

July 18 2009 - Leaving Max Martin's recording studio in Stockholm, Sweden

If I'm not mistaken, this is when she recorded I Wanna Go

normal_003.jpg

She did! It's hard to imagine Brunetteney singing IWG, but it happened :cuteidk:

On 2/9/2020 at 10:43 PM, Tear the floor up up said:

July 18 2009 - Leaving Max Martin's recording studio in Stockholm, Sweden

If I'm not mistaken, this is when she recorded I Wanna Go

normal_003.jpg

:gaspney:

Jason!!! ❤❤❤

He looks like a mix of Wade Robson and Ryan Cabrera in this photo.

Archived