The Flop Zone Giving Free Tickets Away

C0CKy

1 hour ago, studlygeorge said:

Yes. And it “selling” resulted in number 17 on the Hot 100. That’s nothing to write home about. No one here is agreeing with her team when it comes to the way they market her. They market her solely based on the fact that she has past huge achievements and don’t do much to market her current endeavors. What’s not clicking?

She under a conservatorship

What's not clicking?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Cappycorn87 said:

She under a conservatorship

What's not clicking?

You literally don’t even make sense. I’m aware that she’s in a conservatorship. You just spew out random **** like “Make Me wasn’t a flop” and “She’s in a conservatorship.” Both of which have absolutely nothing to do with what I’m talking about

3 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

You literally don’t even make sense. I’m aware that she’s in a conservatorship. You just spew out random **** like “Make Me wasn’t a flop” and “She’s in a conservatorship.” Both of which have absolutely nothing to do with what I’m talking about

You said nostalgia is the only way for Britney to sell nowadays and that's false and showed evidence.  I stated that her team CHOOSES to market her in a nostalgic way and that it's hard to tell while she's in a conservatorship with no rights. 

What so hard to understand?

1 hour ago, Cappycorn87 said:

You said nostalgia is the only way for Britney to sell nowadays and that's false and showed evidence.

Yakking about evidence, do you want to talk about Slumber Party's peak? 

Again, her greedy team wants to sell her as a nostalgic act as that's the ONLY way to make big numbers. If her new works would bring in the same amount of incomes do you think they would focus on her old achievements and hits? Come on.... It's not that hard to understand. 

1 hour ago, Lantis said:

Yakking about evidence, do you want to talk about Slumber Party's peak? 

Again, her greedy team wants to sell her as a nostalgic act as that's the ONLY way to make big numbers. If her new works would bring in the same amount of incomes do you think they would focus on her old achievements and hits? Come on.... It's not that hard to understand. 

Like I said, Nostalgia is not the only way to sell Britney as I've shown

They choose to market her in a nostalgic way because it's less work for the leeching bums

If Britney were free, she sure as hell would not be marketing herself or brand in a nostalgic way

52 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Like I said, Nostalgia is not the only way to sell Britney as I've shown

They choose to market her in a nostalgic way because it's less work for the leeching bums

If Britney were free, she sure as hell would not be marketing herself or brand in a nostalgic way

You keep avoiding the main point of the whole situation, but that's fine. Now you know better than greedy marketing experts how to sell a name. 

Sure. 

back to OP

The thing opened not too long ago and they already cutting the price and letting folks in for free

Just like they are wasting Britney money paying the media to keep quiet about Britney situation right now, they are most likely paying to keep the media from reporting that it's not doing well.

20 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

honey no offense but I hardly think this is due to fans protesting.

If I’m going to be fully honest, I think it’s dumb we’re attacking people for supporting this to begin with.

lets get one thing clear here: Britney Spears as a brand will always be bigger than us. She is a well established LEGEND in the industry. There is always going to be people streaming her music, buying her merch, buying perfumes, watching her videos on YouTube, etc. Our protesting of this single project isn’t going to derail the multimillion dollar EMPIRE that Jamie and Lou sit on. I hate to sound this pessimistic but it’s true.

Also, lest we forget that Domination tickets were also struggling to sell? The GP just doesn’t immediately flock to buying Britney RIGHT off the bat. I think they’re doing a good job from a BUSINESS standpoint with this pop up. It’s extremely nostalgia based and that’s what the GP likes about Britney. It won’t surprise me if The Zone gets extended/travels elsewhere once word of mouth gets out a little more. It just started and will sell more and more the longer it’s around. 

don’t get me wrong. I don’t think we shouldn’t try to educate the GP more about Britneys situation, I just really hate the way this fan base has been going about the #FreeBritney movement as of late. Attacking influencers/creators does not look good for our fan base. Our goal should be to EDUCATE, not attack.

The Zone isn’t going to go away over night, neither will the conservatorship. The sooner everyone realizes that the better.

Word of mouth must not be great if they are already cutting the price begging folks to come for free.

5 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

back to OP

The thing opened not too long ago and they already cutting the price and letting folks in for free

Just like they are wasting Britney money paying the media to keep quiet about Britney situation right now, they are most likely paying to keep the media from reporting that it's not doing well.

It’s been open for a week. 

Poor dat. 

15 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

You said nostalgia is the only way for Britney to sell nowadays and that's false and showed evidence.  I stated that her team CHOOSES to market her in a nostalgic way and that it's hard to tell while she's in a conservatorship with no rights. 

What so hard to understand?

I didn’t say nostalgia is the only way to sell her. I said her TEAM only markets her this way and to some varying degree it’s worked in their favor. You’ve missed this whole point and spammed this thread with talking about Make Me’s mediocre numbers. Do you understand now?

I'm sure some Taylor Swift fans would be interested in room with a statue of a snake, also left sharks could pose near the slave cage, when is shark week? :raven:

P.-Diddy-Christina-Aguilera-Tell-Me-Mast

too bad Xtina has not so many folks who can recognize that piece of me room looks like something she did with P Diddy :byebye:

Archived