The Flop Zone Giving Free Tickets Away

C0CKy

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Lantis said:

Oh yes, she is. MM probably had a small glimpse of success cause of hardcore fans but to label her latest works as hits its just delusional. Everything had literally 0 longevity. 

People check for the record

I hope you don't think it was only fans buying especially the night of the VMA where it got exposed to an even bigger audience making it second song performed that night that seen a big increase on iTunes, but you say she's just nostalgia.

6 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

It hard to tell while she's under a conservatorship but Make Me went #1 on itunes and debut in the top 20 on the hot100,  kept seeing increases on iTunes, would see a huge increase the night of the VMA after her performance.

But she s a nostalgic act as you say

Darling PLEASE stop clinging to the one glimpse of success she had with ONE song. The majority of the Glory era was promoting Private Show to all the moms/preteen girls/gays who buy her perfume (and I don’t mean the song). Please walk outside and ask a random stranger on the street if they have heard Britneys last two singles. I guarantee you they will not say they know about Make Me or Slumber Party 

6 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

Darling PLEASE stop clinging to the one glimpse of success she had with ONE song. The majority of the Glory era was promoting Private Show to all the moms/preteen girls/gays who buy her perfume (and I don’t mean the song). Please walk outside and ask a random stranger on the street if they have heard Britneys last two singles. I guarantee you they will not say they know about Make Me or Slumber Party

It just can't be helped.... talking to Cappy is like beating on a dead horse. 

I give up... he lives in his own DELUSIONAL world.

21 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

But you said Britney only sells on nostalgia but Make Me proves orherwise

1 minute ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Singles off those 3 albums are promoted heavy still

Do you honestly think that Britney gets those streams because of promotion? She can honestly retire and be quiet and do zero appearances like literally just disappear from the face of the earth and those 3 albums will still outstream, outsell, outimpact, Glory. SHE IS A POP LEGEND. People listen to these old songs because they are hits that actually have resonated with them - not even as fans but as human beings. To say that Glory is being outstreamed by her older albums because the older albums still get heavy promotion is just... ugh. I'm not even gonna say it. :ehidk:

17 minutes ago, OriginalRoxxy said:

Do you honestly think that Britney gets those streams because of promotion? She can honestly retire and be quiet and do zero appearances like literally just disappear from the face of the earth and those 3 albums will still outstream, outsell, outimpact, Glory. SHE IS A POP LEGEND. People listen to these old songs because they are hits that actually have resonated with them - not even as fans but as human beings. To say that Glory is being outstreamed by her older albums because the older albums still get heavy promotion is just... ugh. I'm not even gonna say it. :ehidk:

Glory is a well received album

Nostalgia is not the only way to sell Britney 

That's just the way the leeching bums choose to market her

24 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Glory is a well received album

Nostalgia is not the only way to sell Britney 

That's just the way the leeching bums choose to market her

We all know that Glory is a critically acclaimed album. Don't talk as if you're the only one who knows these things and 'Make Me' going to number one on iTunes. Like girl, we been knew. Moreover, please, as if getting number one on iTunes is even an achievement and a measure of success? The iTunes music chart is just a store, ok. It is no one's goal to go number one on iTunes. NO ONE. Not Madonna. Not Gaga. Not Taylor Swift. Not her team, not her label, not even Britney. It's just a store. Only a D-List artist such as Tinashe would celebrate going to number one on iTunes because that's the only chart she can ever conquer. :flop: This is not shade, just the tea. Imagine bragging about your fave's album being a Target or Wal-Mart number one. It's so embarrassing. The only chart position that really matters and is the TRUE MEASUREMENT for success, is the Hot 100. And MM peaked at number 17. I'm not trying to downplay the success of Glory and Make Me but i'm just saying that those are tiny victories and doesn't always translate to impact and relevance. Which is why her team markets her as a nostalgia artist because that's what truly resonates with the entire world. I've never even once met someone who's not a Britney fan complain about not having Glory songs on the setlist of the POM world tour. Because they didn't care for that. They cared about going back to the 2000s. Look, i'm not saying that I agree with how they market her now. I don't. But on a business and money making standpoint, it's smart and it makes sense.:bsass:

1 hour ago, OriginalRoxxy said:

We all know that Glory is a critically acclaimed album. Don't talk as if you're the only one who knows these things and 'Make Me' going to number one on iTunes. Like girl, we been knew. Moreover, please, as if getting number one on iTunes is even an achievement and a measure of success? The iTunes music chart is just a store, ok. It is no one's goal to go number one on iTunes. NO ONE. Not Madonna. Not Gaga. Not Taylor Swift. Not her team, not her label, not even Britney. It's just a store. Only a D-List artist such as Tinashe would celebrate going to number one on iTunes because that's the only chart she can ever conquer. :flop: This is not shade, just the tea. Imagine bragging about your fave's album being a Target or Wal-Mart number one. It's so embarrassing. The only chart position that really matters and is the TRUE MEASUREMENT for success, is the Hot 100. And MM peaked at number 17. I'm not trying to downplay the success of Glory and Make Me but i'm just saying that those are tiny victories and doesn't always translate to impact and relevance. Which is why her team markets her as a nostalgia artist because that's what truly resonates with the entire world. I've never even once met someone who's not a Britney fan complain about not having Glory songs on the setlist of the POM world tour. Because they didn't care for that. They cared about going back to the 2000s. Look, i'm not saying that I agree with how they market her now. I don't. But on a business and money making standpoint, it's smart and it makes sense.:bsass:

Like I said,  nostalgia is not the only way to market Britney and hard to tell really under a conservatorship that stripped her of her rights and freedom and the fact that her team haf a big say in the 3 albums before Glory.

I don't care how big or small the success is

The reality is that Make Me did not sell off of nostalgia.  It sold because people liked what they heard.

2 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Like I said,  nostalgia is not the only way to market Britney and hard to tell really under a conservatorship that stripped her of her rights and freedom and the fact that her team haf a big say in the 3 albums before Glory.

I don't care how big or small the success is

The reality is that Make Me did not sell off of nostalgia.  It sold because people liked what they heard.

Yes. And it “selling” resulted in number 17 on the Hot 100. That’s nothing to write home about. No one here is agreeing with her team when it comes to the way they market her. They market her solely based on the fact that she has past huge achievements and don’t do much to market her current endeavors. What’s not clicking?

Could this mess  disappear already? 
 :fu:

team b just stop :badthoughts: 

this flop experience is an insult to Britney career. Stop ruining her legacy, nothing in this building reminds any of Britney iconic music videos. 
the worst is the slave section with this horrendous snake... like... really? What a miss opportunity... slave is one of her most beautiful videos in terms of visuals. Team b :fu:

Archived