The Flop Zone Giving Free Tickets Away

C0CKy

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Fenixxx123 said:

Our plan of boycotting The Trash worked :tifflmao:

honey no offense but I hardly think this is due to fans protesting.

If I’m going to be fully honest, I think it’s dumb we’re attacking people for supporting this to begin with.

lets get one thing clear here: Britney Spears as a brand will always be bigger than us. She is a well established LEGEND in the industry. There is always going to be people streaming her music, buying her merch, buying perfumes, watching her videos on YouTube, etc. Our protesting of this single project isn’t going to derail the multimillion dollar EMPIRE that Jamie and Lou sit on. I hate to sound this pessimistic but it’s true.

Also, lest we forget that Domination tickets were also struggling to sell? The GP just doesn’t immediately flock to buying Britney RIGHT off the bat. I think they’re doing a good job from a BUSINESS standpoint with this pop up. It’s extremely nostalgia based and that’s what the GP likes about Britney. It won’t surprise me if The Zone gets extended/travels elsewhere once word of mouth gets out a little more. It just started and will sell more and more the longer it’s around. 

don’t get me wrong. I don’t think we shouldn’t try to educate the GP more about Britneys situation, I just really hate the way this fan base has been going about the #FreeBritney movement as of late. Attacking influencers/creators does not look good for our fan base. Our goal should be to EDUCATE, not attack.

The Zone isn’t going to go away over night, neither will the conservatorship. The sooner everyone realizes that the better.

5 minutes ago, MidnightCarlisy said:

Lol who knows though people might actually star going now, yall gotta watch out for them tricks cause temptation is real.

This is exactly what I’m talking about lol Piece of Me sold out nightly from last minute ticket sales. I don’t think The Zone will be much different. Instagram Culture is real and it’s effective. Basic white girls are eating this **** up and they’re telling ALL their friends. Team B sucks when it comes to marketing Britney, but The Zone was an extremely smart decision BUSINESS WISE

13 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

honey no offense but I hardly think this is due to fans protesting.

If I’m going to be fully honest, I think it’s dumb we’re attacking people for supporting this to begin with.

lets get one thing clear here: Britney Spears as a brand will always be bigger than us. She is a well established LEGEND in the industry. There is always going to be people streaming her music, buying her merch, buying perfumes, watching her videos on YouTube, etc. Our protesting of this single project isn’t going to derail the multimillion dollar EMPIRE that Jamie and Lou sit on. I hate to sound this pessimistic but it’s true.

Also, lest we forget that Domination tickets were also struggling to sell? The GP just doesn’t immediately flock to buying Britney RIGHT off the bat. I think they’re doing a good job from a BUSINESS standpoint with this pop up. It’s extremely nostalgia based and that’s what the GP likes about Britney. It won’t surprise me if The Zone gets extended/travels elsewhere once word of mouth gets out a little more. It just started and will sell more and more the longer it’s around. 

don’t get me wrong. I don’t think we shouldn’t try to educate the GP more about Britneys situation, I just really hate the way this fan base has been going about the #FreeBritney movement as of late. Attacking influencers/creators does not look good for our fan base. Our goal should be to EDUCATE, not attack.

The Zone isn’t going to go away over night, neither will the conservatorship. The sooner everyone realizes that the better.

Always remember that they need us

We the ones that put money in their pockets for years under this conservatorship 

They will not be successful without us

2 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

We the ones that put money in their pockets for years under this conservatorship 

You seemed to have missed my point. My point is our input doesn’t matter that much anymore. Britney Spears is such a well established name at this point that her name alone can sell anything to the GP. Her team knows this. Why do you think they only market her as a nostalgia act? Because that’s the best way she sells now. 

4 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

That's why The Zone is mostly targeted at the nostalgic GP. No wonder why everything about Britney's career past Circus was cut out of this exhibition, cause the GP barely knows her latest albums. They don't need us, they need the big numbers that only the GP brings in. 

3 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

You seemed to have missed my point. My point is our input doesn’t matter that much anymore. Britney Spears is such a well established name at this point that her name alone can sell anything to the GP. Her team knows this. Why do you think they only market her as a nostalgia act? Because that’s the best way she sells now. 

You beat me to it, thanks. I totally agree. 

6 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

They need us

Stuff like a residency and that cheap desperate cash grab The Trash needs the fanbase

You are very incorrect, nostalgia is not the only way to sell Britney because the public still checks for her.  Make Me went #1 on iTunes and debut in the top 20 on the hot100. 

1 minute ago, Cappycorn87 said:

They need us

Stuff like a residency and that cheap desperate cash grab The Trash needs the fanbase

You are very incorrect, nostalgia is not the only way to sell Britney because the public still checks for her.  Make Me went #1 on iTunes and debut in the top 20 on the hot100. 

Britney is a nostalgic act nowadays. 

Get. Over. It. 

8 minutes ago, Lantis said:

That's why The Zone is mostly targeted at the nostalgic GP. No wonder why everything about Britney's career past Circus was cut out of this exhibition, cause the GP barely knows her latest albums. They don't need us, they need the big numbers that only the GP brings in. 

If they didn't need, the stalker/scam artist Lou Taylor would not be promoting so heavy on Britney social media.

Just now, Lantis said:

Get. Over. It. 

Thank you. She could easily have had an Emancipation of Mimi-esque comeback where they push her new material as well as past material, but they chose the nostalgia act. It works financially for them. It’s smart for business but sucks for fans. I don’t get why this is so hard to understand for a lot of fans.

5 minutes ago, Lantis said:

Get. Over. It. 

It hard to tell while she's under a conservatorship but Make Me went #1 on itunes and debut in the top 20 on the hot100,  kept seeing increases on iTunes, would see a huge increase the night of the VMA after her performance.

But she s a nostalgic act as you say

Just now, studlygeorge said:

Thank you. She could easily have had an Emancipation of Mimi-esque comeback where they push her new material as well as past material, but they chose the nostalgia act. It works financially for them. It’s smart for business but sucks for fans. I don’t get why this is so hard to understand for a lot of fans.

Exactly, I mean, it's hilarious how some are still convinced she is being marketed in a different way. 

Her brand/name/merch/everything is 100% targeted at the GP under the "nostalgia" tag. 

The lack of care for anything new, music wise, says it all. It was just a side dish to pump up POM and everything nostalgic. 

2 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

It hard to tell while she's under a conservatorship but Make Me went #1 on itunes and debut in the top 20 on the hot100,  kept seeing increases on iTunes, would see a huge increase the night of the VMA after her performance.

But she s a nostalgic act as you say

Oh yes, she is. MM probably had a small glimpse of success cause of hardcore fans but to label her latest works as hits its just delusional. Everything had literally 0 longevity. 

Archived