The Flop Zone Giving Free Tickets Away

C0CKy

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, jordeezy said:

It is obviously going to flop because only locals are going to go... they should have waited to make it in Vegas if Britney truly supports it.  Nobody is going to L.A. just for selfies.  They have a place like this called Candytopia in Phoenix and its all just a photo op.  So boring. 

I live near Phoenix too.

Hi neighbor.  :hibebe:

Don’t attack me for this, but I went to The Zone.

The date I went, it was a sold out date, however the night before, what was sold out, showed available.

also when I went, I was in a group of 5 people, so it seems like they made the dates sold out to get people to buy tix. 

I will say, the walk through was soooo full of nostalgia and I actually had a great time there. 

I also gave my free tix to a friend that wanted to go, since I clearly don’t live in Los Angeles. 

On 2/7/2020 at 9:01 PM, jordeezy said:

It is obviously going to flop because only locals are going to go... they should have waited to make it in Vegas if Britney truly supports it.  Nobody is going to L.A. just for selfies.  They have a place like this called Candytopia in Phoenix and its all just a photo op.  So boring. 

Actually no. When I went, the group I was in, everyone had flown from some other state to go to this thing. 

On 2/7/2020 at 2:27 AM, C0CKy said:

So now the ticket prices have been cut in half and anyone who bought tickets already is getting free tickets to come back and make it look like it’s poppin’.  

And you can bring two guests for free lmao. 

Omg the whole post yells Desperation

"Tell your friends, tell everyone..." :watrusayin:

21 hours ago, Just Because said:

This should of been done in Vegas.
The idea was great but the timing is wrong.  
I’m still hoping and praying  that Britney comes back and regains her thrown. I hope  Domination  still happens  but only when Britney is  ready.
It truly breaks my heart to see what’s happened to Britney’s career.  

Don't forget, there ALREADY WAS and IS a britney museum/exhibition in Kentwood, La that is FREE to get into. It was curated by her parents and Jamie has still been donating lots of things over the years.

Most of the fans who spent 100s going to one of the most expensive cities in the US could have gone to New Orleans and stayed in a mansion for the same cost to visit this little gem. 

The comparision between the hometown museum that started at the beginning of her career, vs the greed and gluttony that has created this ITZ sh!tshow - is what absolutely highlights her team/possibly families desire to milk her for every penny. As Jamie has still been donating to the Kentwood museum regularly, I believe the fault lays with Tristar/Lou/Larry.

Ariana Grande had an interactive experience after Sweetner launched that lasted how long? And she is still a current relevant artist, Britney is unknown to the current pop-culture generation, and hasn't even appeared at her event yet? I am so lost to how they ever thought this could be a commercial success.

Archived