Britney's boyfriend Sam Asghari: "Maybe we're already married, nobody knows."

enAC

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BradAdamson said:

For a fan base that supposedly wants Britney to be happy a lot of you sure are extremely entitled about her relationship - one of the very few things that seems to bring her any hope and happiness 

I always believe that until we know everything about something mysterious, there's some truth on both sides. He may give her happiness like you said, and that's the most important. Maybe some of us should stop judging and start watching, because making instagram fights over freeBritney isn't the best way to get her freedom back.

Anyway if this relationship will end after the cship is over, that single fact would tell us everything. But yeah, we can only speculate for now - we don't know A LOT about her situation.

He seems genuine in interviews but I just don’t buy into it. I think he’s using her “people are starting to get to know me which is working out for me” - your plan is working out for you? Associate with Britney Spears to escalate your career then do one? 

And also marriage? :tiffcackle::tifflmao:

He’ll be lucky! Home girl can’t even go to the shops herself let alone go and get married. Don’t think daddy would like that too much. He doesn’t go sharing his money that easy. What a weird thing to say tho wtf :jj: delusional much

6 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

Remember how Britney looked like this before Sam

normal_022.jpgnormal_006.jpgnormal_004.jpgnormal_290.jpgnormal_038.jpgnormal_039.jpgnormal_024.jpgnormal_071.jpgnormal_048.jpgnormal_034.jpgnormal_037.jpgnormal_046.jpg

Also all of her weird ticks started after she started dating him and her red carpet anxiety got bad again. She looked so relaxed in 2016.

In fairness don’t we all become a bit more confident when we are single and looking for love then when you actually get into a relationship you calm down a bit as you ain’t trying to impress 

:demi:

Just sayin’

10 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

Remember how Britney looked like this before Sam

normal_022.jpgnormal_006.jpgnormal_004.jpgnormal_290.jpgnormal_038.jpgnormal_039.jpgnormal_024.jpgnormal_071.jpgnormal_048.jpgnormal_034.jpgnormal_037.jpgnormal_046.jpg

Also all of her weird ticks started after she started dating him and her red carpet anxiety got bad again. She looked so relaxed in 2016.

yeah but apparently in 2015-2016 Brian took over her life and she had more freedom

He's incredibly eloquent, that surprised me... (he's a young guy in LA and a weightlifter hello). And honestly? I don't care if he gets work opportunities for being her boyfriend, good for him! If he's talented, they will keep calling him; if he isn't, he'll disappear. Simple.
PS: The part where he talks about protecting her as a bodyguard almost gave me an erection.

omg sam is not the reason britney detiorated again...it was most likely her father/management clamping back down on her after she she had a chance at freedom (remember the reports from like, 2017, that it was under consideration to lessen or end the conservatorship?) and her brother not having influence as people say he did in 2015-2016. i think the influence she had over her artistry for a while w glory + her extra freedom had her really ready to be free, she had the glimmer in her eye again and was dancing great, then flash forward to like 2018 and it's back to looking kind of checked out again. weren't there mumblings that she was having a lot of issues in 2018 and was  really fed up and maybe getting alcohol again somehow? like a relapse since wasn't her main/only substance issue alcohol back in the day? whatevers going on now probably happened because britney put her foot down and was just completely done w/ it and was punished...don't blame sam for that.

he's probably at least partially a sugar baby. that's obvious. but like, for all we know, britney could be totally aware? she's not stupid. she probably knows it's part of her appeal to him esp because he would have to deal w all this conservatorship **** but also lets remember A. she's hot and has a great body, B. she probably DOES get along with him, she has a very amicable personality and he's probably one of the few people outside of her close family she gets to talk to often. as long as they're both satisfied i aint say **** cause theyre a hot couple & his presence helps deter people from saying she's washed up and unwanted physically etc or whatever dumb ******* would likely say about brit bc she's a woman over 30 & has health issues & isn't as pretty facially as she once was cause of smoking & tanning & plastic surgery. it's like, hello, hot young boyfriend, she's clearly wanted. but anyway :comingthru: 

38 minutes ago, NormaJeanSpears said:

as long as they're both satisfied i aint say **** cause theyre a hot couple & his presence helps deter people from saying she's washed up and unwanted physically etc or whatever dumb ******* would likely say about brit bc she's a woman over 30 & has health issues & isn't as pretty facially as she once was cause of smoking & tanning & plastic surgery. it's like, hello, hot young boyfriend, she's clearly wanted. but anyway :comingthru: 

Is this the real reason Scam enthusiasts ride so hard for him?

Disgusting. 

17 hours ago, Nickey said:

How did that happen? Literally I was a fan all the time and I don't remember, please explain :calculating:

i saw it somewhere on twitter that Bryan took over her life instead of Jamie so she was happier,more free and generally better  and that theory must be true since in 2016 we saw her with Bryan and lexie(his daughter) more than ever 

3 hours ago, xkhingx said:

i saw it somewhere on twitter that Bryan took over her life instead of Jamie so she was happier,more free and generally better  and that theory must be true since in 2016 we saw her with Bryan and lexie(his daughter) more than ever 

Maybe Britney has been taking advice from Queen Lexie

britney_4.jpg

britney1.jpg
britney2.jpg

Archived