Queen Myah Marie responds to a fan on Britney Jean and #freebritney!

ILikeChillinWithYou

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's very kind of her :mcry:

She could've been a more professional artist, though I feel like she's made herself a cage she's locked in and there's no way out. What I mean is, her voice may sound nice but using that amount of vocal mannerisms (Britney inspired, I guess) is a bit of unpleasant to ear. It's fine to sing like that under the shower, not in a studio/on stage. :xfactorlook:

25 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

Glad to see she supports the movement!! ;) 

Also I always hated how people act like she's the only one singing on the songs. Britney is singing and Myah is background. J.Lo did way worse with literally people singing her songs choruses in the early days aka Ashanti.

Plus she only came in to do her jobs (record vocals for tracks). It's not her fault the producer/Britney's team/Britney/whoever decided to use some of her recordings as leads.

23 hours ago, falka said:

I can't imagine how that dancing looks :embarrassney:, but I stil like the song

Mayah should not receive hate unless she's overly shady for a background:dorkney:.

I’m mutuals on Twitter with the fan that interacted with Myah. He asked me to show y’all his Myah fan cam and to promote his blog and his podcast 

Archived