Is Alice back? Phone call audio.

40 minutes ago, OurWorldIsSoNice said:

How is this fake?  It sounds like her, you mean its not her or its staged? 

17 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

It definitely sounds like her and it's even her cute laugh. Not sure how it's fake.

Remember this drama? 

I don't think it's recent nor it's Britney calling a friend. Would a friend be so shocked to be talking to Britney? He sounds more like a fan, and how exactly is Britney talking with a drunk fan? Idk, it's weird, even when she sounds so similar to her. It sounds more like the Aliceney time, I guess. :rlynow:

2 hours ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Remember this drama? 

I don't think it's recent nor it's Britney calling a friend. Would a friend be so shocked to be talking to Britney? He sounds more like a fan, and how exactly is Britney talking with a drunk fan? Idk, it's weird, even when she sounds so similar to her. It sounds more like the Aliceney time, I guess. :rlynow:

Noooo i dont i wasnt very active in 2014 fake fan  :hideous: thanks for explaining/showing what Aliceney is though very interesting and cool :receipts2:

Im with you now haha! Hmm yeah could be a fan or maybe a dancer? Yeah and shes saying shes alone but she clearly not so what on earth is going on here...:watrusayin:

I think this is phone call is old from that time youre right. 

It's definitely Britney's voice and I have really good ear so I'm 100% sure it's her. Though it's so weird to hear her in such a...private conversation :ohdear:

And the Alice thing, oh God... it's so obvious it was Britney behind it. The voice, the "yall", her laughs... :frenchy:

• Like 2

It’s funny bc when recordings of BananaAlice first circulated it was around the time Britney had her infamous “Good Morning America” voice going on (2011), so BA actually sounded more like Britney than Britney herself did during that time.

I still don’t quite know myself what to think of it all, but if you listen closely to the audios something sounds off about her intonations. making her voice sound unnatural (despite it sounding like Britney’s regardless).

• Like 2