Is Alice back? Phone call audio.

Yesterday while the #FreeBritney hashtag was beig tweeted an account called freedomisfreedom or something like that posted some britney clips. It was on a Portuguese or something like that Twitter account. In the clip "britney" said her dad made her have an ******** and she was really upset. People liked and retweet it and all of a sudden the account got suspended. I am sure someone saved the leaked clips. Was it britney?was it bananaalice?  

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, INeedABritney said:

Yesterday while the #FreeBritney hashtag was beig tweeted an account called freedomisfreedom or something like that posted some britney clips. It was on a Portuguese or something like that Twitter account. In the clip "britney" said her dad made her have an ******** and she was really upset. People liked and retweet it and all of a sudden the account got suspended. I am sure someone saved the leaked clips. Was it britney?was it bananaalice?  

Didn't they say anything about the clip date or something? It's weird.

I wouldn't believe it.

2 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

I don't know anything about that. Idk... but I'm sure someone saved the stuff.

I got to listen to the clip then I started searching in Google a way to save the clip and downloading it into my phone and when i got back to twitter the account was suspended. I am not spreading rumors I just wanted to share what I saw 

• 5 months later...

Neither one was Britney! They both sound like they’re trying to make their voices sound like Brits.... especially in this recording, it sounds less like Britney than bananaalice. 
but the bananaalice account sounded like Britney, but it also sounded off at the same time! Like someone trying to get their voice to sound like Britney, or using her voice from different videos/interviews, or both idfk lol

• 10 months later...
On 1/24/2020 at 1:31 AM, GimmegimmeBritney said:

I got to listen to the clip then I started searching in Google a way to save the clip and downloading it into my phone and when i got back to twitter the account was suspended. I am not spreading rumors I just wanted to share what I saw 

right?

that's so suspicious 

Britney Spears Oops GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

I mean it's probably why freebritney accounts get banned on the regular. Maybe her team deleted those recording. It could be her