If Britney was still married to Kevin?

Zpark

Considering all the things that happened this year in Britney's life, a thought just came to my mind that what if Britney was still married to Kevin?, she wouldn't have a breakdown, would still have her freedom, would (maybe) have a baby girl, would get to live with her kids everyday even though she would have to put up with Kevin's careless behavior.

I know both scenarios have pros and cons, being married to a douche bag or divorced which caused her what we all know until today, but if you had to choose, what would you choose?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had this thought of them coming back together like in 2014 when they were both together for their kids soccer games lol

i think he's still trash and the attention that britney brings to his trash lifestyle is not good for both of them, so he's better be trash without her, he's not really a good influence on her, so no. 

8 hours ago, Dirk said:

I had this thought of them coming back together like in 2014 when they were both together for their kids soccer games lol

i think he's still trash and the attention that britney brings to his trash lifestyle is not good for both of them, so he's better be trash without her, he's not really a good influence on her, so no. 

I wonder If he is more of a partner to his wife now bc he cant spend that much he used to when he was with Britney 

The money is shorter now and he is older, so maybe thats why he seems more mature. When he met Britney he already had a kid and his ex was pregnant again, but he was partying even on mondays 

I think Kevin is the type of guy that If he had really money, hed pay people to take care of his kids so he could golf, party, gamble all he wanted. He always wanted the rapper lifestyle with fancy cars and clubbing all week. 

1 hour ago, jordeezy said:

Back in the day I hoped they would work it out because they seemed to be in love but Britney didn't deserve to feel unwanted.  I think the issues were already there but Britney would have stayed home more.  I wonder if KFed felt like he was babysitting Britney...

Babysitting? In 2006 he almost never was seen with her and Preston. She was always with a nanny, bodyguard and her baby. He probably wanted to come home only when he felt like like he didnt have a wife, a kid and responsabilities (hello what goes around, comes around). He was partying, traveling, buying jewerly and fancy cars while she seemed the only one who was in a marriage. I think she had enough of his bullshit.

I think the problem was he already had kids before her, he lived with Shar before but once he had money, he wanted to enjoy life as a single rich ********* would do. She wanted a husband and kids, but he wanted to party, meet people, have a rapper lifestyle. He didnt seem to want the hard part of having kids. I imagine how lonely she must have felt with two babies when her marriage was already crashing and he was more worried trying to become the new Vanilla Ice. 

their life together and then their breakup  and also her own issues was the reason she is 11 years in cship and not seeing her kids. So no i never thought they can end up together happily ever after. It's obvious he was after her money. I mean he cared but then at some point he just started doing his own thing. and the fact he was on board  even had a pregnant girlfriend can tell u everything. i bet he was like so i am a dancer but that r my options like in 5-10 years why not to marry this nice southern pop music legend. i mean she proposed herself she just wanted to get away of the workk cause ppl were too in control of her life and she needed a break. nobody would say her to make a tour while pregnant. so i bet she was just using Kevin to get pregnant and relax, get away from showbiz, have a normalcy. But i guess she couldn't have it cause her every move was chased by paparazzi. I mean she was  really popular superstar how could she thought that she just can go hiking without ppl following her. I mean really Britney. So after Kevin starting to show her who he really  was and her having postpartum depressionreally caused that stir. Also postbreakup depression then partying and then loosing her kids. But she already paid for it too much. If Kevin was partying nobody cared but then she was they were like oh she is a bad mother. That is so wrong. Men would never end up in 11 year prison for partying. But Britney is. I mean sometime i thought that her life would be without Kevin. I still think she could have some nice Lousiana guy or some good manager who would love her and they would have kids and be happy. But that is unfortunately didn't happened maybe in some alternative reality.

• Super Mods

Nah, she would’ve come to her senses eventually, like she said she only married for the idea of it. Their relationship ended before her breakdown so it was never gonna work out anyway. I feel like her main goal was just to bear children and she didn’t care who it was and I’m sure she talked about it with JT but he probably didn’t want to at the time

I find it hard to imagine that marriage any differently from what it was. 

Britney's relationship with Kevin was grounded over pure lust. When they met, Britney was 22 years old, bored, lonely and ***** as hell. The only chemistry those two ever had was ******. The man left his pregnant ex-girlfriend, and mother of his first-born, to go to Europe and **** Britney Spears.

Just watch Chaotic. No one in her circle liked, let alone trusted Kevin. Even Fe struggled to accept him. They tolerated Kevin because he seemingly made her 'happy'. He was great in bed, but that's pretty much it. There is a difference between falling in love with a person and falling in love with a lifestyle. Once the lifestyle is no longer what you want or expected, that lust goes away pretty quickly. Then all you have is the person. 

Britney did come to her senses eventually, we all just wish it would've happened before she married him.

1 hour ago, F r e e Brit said:

Britney's relationship with Kevin was grounded over pure lust. When they met, Britney was 22 years old, bored, lonely and ***** as hell. The only chemistry those two ever had was ******. The man left his pregnant ex-girlfriend, and mother of his first-born, to go to Europe and **** Britney Spears.

Just watch Chaotic. No one in her circle liked, let alone trusted Kevin. Even Fe struggled to accept him. They tolerated Kevin because he seemingly made her 'happy'. He was great in bed, but that's pretty much it. There is a difference between falling in love with a person and falling in love with a lifestyle. Once the lifestyle is no longer what you want or expected, that lust goes away pretty quickly. Then all you have is the person. 

Britney did come to her senses eventually, we all just wish it would've happened before she married him.

In her prime she had people like Prince William, Heath Ledger and Ben Affleck after her, yet she chose a jobless loser father of 2 wannabe Vanilla Ice to marry. 

I know she probably didnt want anyone famous after the whole Justin mess and If im not mistaken, she said smt once like the guys were always intimidated by her or adulating her and she didnt like It either way. I think maybe that was another thing she was attracted to him. He seems confident enough to not be intimidated by a famous star. And he never seemed the type who adules anyone a lot. He always seemed the type quite distant playing cool. I think she wanted someone normal who would treat her same way. She probably thought that the fact he wasnt famous would make the media and people to left her alone. But it was the other way around, she is so famous that sadly she made Kevin famous.

1 hour ago, F r e e Brit said:

giphy.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=9201620

giphy.gif

I was so happy like the rest of the world when they split.

But honestly this world is so ****** and f**ked up.

She wouldn’t be in the situation she is now if They would still be together. As a woman alone and not obeying the societies rules of how a woman should be got her here. 

If she were a man, she would still be free. And today all these women show much more cause for concern than Britney did back in the day.

It’s so sad how they have broken and leeched on her. She is just left a shell of what she once was

Archived