Robbie Williams wanted Christmas song duet with Britney

Slayer

I think because of the #freebritney movement, Britney has bee sidelined by Lou (and probably Larry) , they won't permit her to do any "works" in the entertainment industry.... so now Lou is focus on Jamie Lynn .... had her to a netflix show and seems like sth else from Jamie Lynn is coming  also(her ig post about a script) ........

hope something regarding the cship is changing next Jan..... or we won't be seeing Britney doing anything.... other than workouts and changing outfits in her house.....

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, annalai23 said:

I think because of the #freebritney movement, Britney has bee sidelined by Lou (and probably Larry) , they won't permit her to do any "works" in the entertainment industry.... so now Lou is focus on Jamie Lynn .... had her to a netflix show and seems like sth else from Jamie Lynn is coming  also(her ig post about a script) ........

hope something regarding the cship is changing next Jan..... or we won't be seeing Britney doing anything.... other than workouts and changing outfits in her house.....

I think Britney will not want to work. The others need the performances to earn money

9 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Well it doesn’t matter if Britney personally wanted to because her signature is worthless and Jodi works for the evil people so doubt she’ll approve on Jamie/Lou’s behalf. Probably why he said she’s not working meaning she probably wants to do it but can’t.  

I doubt that tbh. Her team literally released an album that's 60% someone else singing on it and Lidl brand flat irons. I'd say Britney either liked the idea but is standing her ground, or just didn't want to. If Britney agreed to work, her team would be on her like a light!

Archived