New IG post

Nowgettoworkbitch

11 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

kinda feel like when I go to my local park and see the tigers in that tiny little zoo they have, and they can only swim in a super small pool, like, idk

I'd be happy if I lived in Britney's mansion, and never had to leave, and never had to deal with people in the outside world, but I don't have children, and I'm weird and antisocial, but Britney has always been a free spirit.

I hope she's ok, mentally, and I'm not talking about mental issues, but, just hope she's in a good state of mind. She's not working, she doesn't seem to see her family that often (that we know of) and most likely, she's not seeing her kids either, and I don't think Sam lives with her, or who knows, but I don't know, I just wish that damn cship was over.

Her life seems so lonely and empty. I'm sad :(

Plus the caption...yikes...

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, falka said:

It's not full makeup:lessons: stream Shadow U lil dr ho

Wonder if Britney would speak to me if I had tv, cuz those captions got me halfway crazy :tiffanynod:

sis you know im referring to raccooney :jackk: and yes her captions are always kind of strange 

8 hours ago, Britneylandia said:

I’m starting to think that she tattooed her eyes lol 

thats just her standard makeup routine but fortunately she didnt lol 

she had lighter makeup for this event for example 

britney-spears-sam-asghari-getty.jpg?ve=

Archived