New IG post

Nowgettoworkbitch

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like instead of lock her up in a rehab facility they locked her in her own house, not that she doesn't enjoy that but since she's under this c-ship it feels weird.

And I remember some fans saying that that she was mia and they uploaded a video of her in a public gym that is clearly an old video bc her body is different and even her clothes are a mark of 2018 where she used to wear those shorts and also her hair. She needs to be out of this!!!

28 minutes ago, Dirk said:

I feel like instead of lock her up in a rehab facility they locked her in her own house, not that she doesn't enjoy that but since she's under this c-ship it feels weird.

And I remember some fans saying that that she was mia and they uploaded a video of her in a public gym that is clearly an old video bc her body is different and even her clothes are a mark of 2018 where she used to wear those shorts and also her hair. She needs to be out of this!!!

kinda feel like when I go to my local park and see the tigers in that tiny little zoo they have, and they can only swim in a super small pool, like, idk

I'd be happy if I lived in Britney's mansion, and never had to leave, and never had to deal with people in the outside world, but I don't have children, and I'm weird and antisocial, but Britney has always been a free spirit.

I hope she's ok, mentally, and I'm not talking about mental issues, but, just hope she's in a good state of mind. She's not working, she doesn't seem to see her family that often (that we know of) and most likely, she's not seeing her kids either, and I don't think Sam lives with her, or who knows, but I don't know, I just wish that damn cship was over.

9 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

kinda feel like when I go to my local park and see the tigers in that tiny little zoo they have, and they can only swim in a super small pool, like, idk

I'd be happy if I lived in Britney's mansion, and never had to leave, and never had to deal with people in the outside world, but I don't have children, and I'm weird and antisocial, but Britney has always been a free spirit.

I hope she's ok, mentally, and I'm not talking about mental issues, but, just hope she's in a good state of mind. She's not working, she doesn't seem to see her family that often (that we know of) and most likely, she's not seeing her kids either, and I don't think Sam lives with her, or who knows, but I don't know, I just wish that damn cship was over.

exactly, she looks so isolated (but in peace)

I hope she's able to drive everywhere if she wants.

I've mentioned this before but her captions lately don't sound like it's her writing them. Especially the over excited usage of exclamation marks (like this !!! ).

I felt like my suspicions were low key confirmed when I saw this same style of caption on that ITZ room experience post (which she definitely didn't write; she never has or does for promo type stuff like that).

My point is:

• If she's not writing her captions is she is aware of what videos/pics of hers are being posted and when?
  • And if so, what is the an ulterior motive to someone posting content like this one on her "behalf"?

Okay, it's just gone 3am here and I need to get out of conspiracy theory mode and go to sleep :hiii:

5 hours ago, Tear the floor up up said:

I've mentioned this before but her captions lately don't sound like it's her writing them. Especially the over excited usage of exclamation marks (like this !!! ).

I felt like my suspicions were low key confirmed when I saw this same style of caption on that ITZ room experience post (which she definitely didn't write; she never has or does for promo type stuff like that).

My point is:

• If she's not writing her captions is she is aware of what videos/pics of hers are being posted and when?
  • And if so, what is the an ulterior motive to someone posting content like this one on her "behalf"?

Okay, it's just gone 3am here and I need to get out of conspiracy theory mode and go to sleep :hiii:

5 hours ago, PZHSB said:

She doesn’t control her IG.  They know what they’re doing with this. She appears not ok. It’s like they go through her camera roll and save what they want. Very weird. 

https://youtu.be/OidDvWuKdjU

Archived