Channel 5's Documentary "Britney Spears: Breaking Point" just aired...

andreafly1

Pretty pointless documentary nothing new and they didn’t even have a good conclusion with how much she has turned her life around Since :schoolingtime:

also was very pro c-ship yes it saved her but she’s till trapped 12 years later focus on that! But they didn’t. 

but I’m so glad she’s turned her life around it was sad seeing those clips of her :imdying:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

On another note.. I kind of feel Lou has started brain washing family Spears with her weird kult. The kind of people who promise that the kids will get better if they get sent to these "betterment farms/camps" and they cultivate this weird mindset into them.

Does that farm run a secret business of trafficking of organs? :umok::gimmemoar:

jk, but yeah, it must be something similar whatever that Lou is involved with

What odd timing? It’s like they had something to promote....!

just a bunch of opinionated bystanders telling us what they thought, and Pigez who routinely wrote about her and Amy wine house so detrimentally. 

Lots of info from scumbag paparazzi tho

Waste of an hour of my life tbh 0:10

6 hours ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Till the day I believe it was ultimately HER that decided enough was enough and took the steps to improve her life situation. Yes she had to reach rock bottom first - and was pushed into a corner to face her situation up close with the conservatorship and custody agreements - BUT you can't force someone to help themselves and maintain it for years after if they don't want to.

:truthtea: i've always found odd the whole "comeback era" tbh, i mean, not even one WHOLE year since she was taken to the hospital with that famous ambulance... and "she" was ready to perform, dance, release interviews already? It's really hard to believe tbh... 

4 hours ago, Isla said:

So was it worth watching? I ended up watching the EMAs instead... *hides*

I also watched EMAs, it wouldn't be the case if not this docu about Brit, so many performers passed on them, but the stage looked pretty for Halsey :tehe: can't believe how far she is now while Britney's farting in a pool.:explainlol:

I didn't end up watching it because I feared that her TRUTH, whatever that may be, wouldn't be presented. I'm not sure if anyone recalls (I didn't see anyone talk about it in this thread) but a while ago she did an interview in the UK on the Jonathan Ross Show. People were tweeting about her discussing her life and mental health but these discussions were not aired. Apparently, she was talking about all of this and it made the presenter uncomfortable and it obviously wasn't aired in the end. The only bits I saw, was Britney saying she likes food and some other random ish.

Jonathan Ross Show Part1 and Part2

At the end of the day the only person that can address what she has been going, is HER. The way she aired Mona Lisa, she needs to air what she really feels and what she is going through.

I find it very amusing that during the period where Jamie is fighting to maintain control of Britney's conservator-ship and such, this airs to paint Jamie as a saviour. I don't think this was a coincidence, especially given all YouTube based documentaries cover a much different angle. Why is it that professional televised documentaries don't cover the aspects? Everything is a mess but I genuinely don't believe any of this is a coincidence. I've got my "conspiracy theory" hat on.

Also I would like to add that Britney's team, paprazzi & co are not the only ones that should be held accountable.  "Supply and demand" comes into play as, we wanted to learn more about her, therefore, paparazzi went through a shift that has carried over into current-day media coverage whereby they stalk, watch and follow her every move in order to supply FANS with what we effectively craved for (more media coverage = more money). We became obsessed, the paparazzi became obsessed, her label were obsessed, her team are obsessed.

I just feel like it's not just one entity that caused all of this to happen but rather a combination. I hope truth starts to be revealed soon... Shallon Lester on YouTube discusses Britney Spears. She makes several claims about her well-being and people surrounding her which might be of interest. I didn't like or agree with what was said but I will leave it to y'all to decide. You can find the video HERE

8 hours ago, falka said:

I also watched EMAs, it wouldn't be the case if not this docu about Brit, so many performers passed on them, but the stage looked pretty for Halsey :tehe: can't believe how far she is now while Britney's farting in a pool.:explainlol:

DDD :gloria: I liked Halsey's performance!

13 hours ago, Do Somethin' said:

:truthtea: i've always found odd the whole "comeback era" tbh, i mean, not even one WHOLE year since she was taken to the hospital with that famous ambulance... and "she" was ready to perform, dance, release interviews already? It's really hard to believe tbh... 

Thats up to what narrative you want.

Most people in here claims nothing was wrong with her, she was fine, just needed space.. If that is true, then I guess it was completly okay to wait 9 months to have a show. Why be causious if nothing was wrong? So if you say what you say, then something WAS wrong, and being in a hospital was okay

Archived