AMAZING. RARE. 2003 MATM TRL REHEARSAL !!!

Toxic.Latin

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not rare, I've been it before plus you know she did live that song cuz she was always dying trying to catch her breath while moving that much :pieceofwhat:

I'm one of the few people who didn't care for that event where she did those 2 songs, for me her best MATM performance was SNL and Jay Leno

8 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

This one too. Also she was completely live in the undubbed version too right?

for the ABC special? I believe so, they said that she sang live/over the track but got overdubbed for TV. Just like the FF dvd that the show had pre-recorded vocals and they got scrapped.

On 10/13/2019 at 9:50 PM, Dark.Knight said:

for the ABC special? I believe so, they said that she sang live/over the track but got overdubbed for TV. Just like the FF dvd that the show had pre-recorded vocals and they got scrapped.

Not really. Whoever attended the ABC concert said that the show sounded basically the same as the DVD version! She had the mic on for every song except slave/boys and bomt though, so you can often hear her under the track. If it got dubbed it you couldn't hear the crowd so well during the songs.

There are some attempts at lowering the CD tracks on YouTube though, and you can hear her live singing more clearly. Her singing was not that good though, honestly, because she was way more focused at dancing and performing.

Wish somebody would try the kpop style "MR removed" thing so we could hear her live vocals perfectly

Archived