Sam says Britney is a strong woman and inspires him

Slayer

• Super Mods
14 hours ago, Complication said:

I can't with y'all acting like he's been riding off Britney's coattails. He was already working in the industry when they met, he was already getting gigs, magazine covers, etc. Acting isn't even Britney's scene... so how much could she even help with that?

What were his accomplishments before Britney? Fifth Harmony’s Work video and he got that through nepotism so tell me what other accomplishments that he did on his own? Have you worked in the industry? His accomplishments aren’t nothing to be proud of, he got lucky but guys like him are a dime a dozen. Even he said that he was a replacement for another person. Do you think people go “wow Sam Asghari is on the Work video?” What sets him apart is he’s Britney’s bf. Kfed was already working in the industry, he was doing back up dancing for a lot of artists including Justin Timberlake, that even more impressive than Sam’s yet no one will admit it because Kfed is bad because he’s fat and Sam is good because he’s a good looking guy. So the whole point is Sam is no different than any of the other guys she’s been with under the conservatorship, they all had promising careers, David was an intern for a law firm, Charlie came from wealth but not only that he has his own business and has never really been in the spotlight, he always takes a step back on red carpets and David too, there’s footage of them standing off to the side because they know people are there for Britney not them. And Jason already had a job before being with Britney. I’m not saying I like them  but you make no sense because those guys are far more accomplished than Sam and here you are saying he made a name for himself before meeting Britney. He’s a model, it’s not that hard to be a model, in fact lots of guys do it at his age because it’s easy work and easy money. Being a photographer, I work with them all the time. Some are stuck up, douches or nice Shawn Mendes type but they all know that this modeling thing won’t last long and 30 is basically the cut off because casting agents like younger. Many of the guys have been in major stuff but they aren’t known nor do they have a fan base because no one really gives a damn, they are just a face. At the end of the day, they take off their make up, put on their regular clothes and they look almost unrecognizable and less perfect. You really believe he got this far without help. 

Edit: thanks for the likes guys, I’m just fed up with the Sammers giving this fool more credit than he deserves. I don’t personally hate him but he ain’t no knight in shining armor either, he’s a pawn. Why would you like anything that is approved by her team?) models don’t make a lot of money, they buy they take the pay cut for exposure and they know they need to be famous to really make it and command the high prices. The casting call for the perfume video offered $800 for the male lead. You think that’s a lot and sure it’s a lot for a whole day but you think about it, that 800 is paid to you up front so you have to pay taxes, expenses to travel, pay bills and it starts to become less for a 12 hour shoot. Unless you are getting work like that every day, you won’t be rolling in dough. So it annoys me when his fans are saying he’s not opportunistic, nice or not, he is doing it so why be in denial?)

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, C0CKy said:

He’s out here doing the devil’s work distracting from the #FreeBritney movement. 

You think it’s a coincidence this interview came out TODAY of all days?

It’s time to wake up and stay woke.  

Yeah Shane on the Network and program to not postpone the episode Because of Britney Spearses personal life no One cares about:squintney::squintney::squintney:

52 minutes ago, joanhs said:

Yeah Shane on the Network and program to not postpone the episode Because of Britney Spearses personal life no One cares about:squintney::squintney::squintney:

Because of Britney Spears’s personal life that no one cares about? :squintney:

He’s signed to Tristar. 

Which means Lou got him that gig. That’s how agencies work. 

So yes, they knew exactly which date it would air because they booked him for it. :well:

1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

What were his accomplishments before Britney? Fifth Harmony’s Work video and he got that through nepotism so tell me what other accomplishments that he did on his own? Have you worked in the industry? His accomplishments aren’t nothing to be proud of, he got lucky but guys like him are a dime a dozen. Even he said that he was a replacement for another person. Do you think people go “wow Sam Asghari is on the Work video?” What sets him apart is he’s Britney’s bf. Kfed was already working in the industry, he was doing back up dancing for a lot of artists including Justin Timberlake, that even more impressive than Sam’s yet no one will admit it because Kfed is bad because he’s fat and Sam is good because he’s a good looking guy. So the whole point is Sam is no different than any of the other guys she’s been with under the conservatorship, they all had promising careers, David was an intern for a law firm, Charlie came from wealth but not only that he has his own business and has never really been in the spotlight, he always takes a step back on red carpets and David too, there’s footage of them standing off to the side because they know people are there for Britney not them. And Jason already had a job before being with Britney. I’m not saying I like them  but you make no sense because those guys are far more accomplished than Sam and here you are saying he made a name for himself before meeting Britney. He’s a model, it’s not that hard to be a model, in fact lots of guys do it at his age because it’s easy work and easy money. Being a photographer, I work with them all the time. Some are stuck up, douches or nice Shawn Mendes type but they all know that this modeling thing won’t last long and 30 is basically the cut off because casting agents like younger. Many of the guys have been in major stuff but they aren’t known nor do they have a fan base because no one really gives a damn, they are just a face. At the end of the day, they take off their make up, put on their regular clothes and they look almost unrecognizable and less perfect. You really believe he got this far without help. 

That's some dedicated hating. Bravo! 

look, i have NO IDEA why he's doing interviews on TV...but i have to say, at least he's giving britney good reputation lmao he seems nice, nicer than i thought he would be. 

i just wish his start on TV was different. I mean, there is no point of him being there than being britney's boyfriend and all they ask him about s Britney, do yall know what I mean? it feels very fake, random and opportunist. :watrusayin:

1 hour ago, C0CKy said:

Because of Britney Spears’s personal life that no one cares about? :squintney:

He’s signed to Tristar. 

Which means Lou got him that gig. That’s how agencies work. 

So yes, they knew exactly which date it would air because they booked him for it. :well:

can you confirm he's signed to tristar please? i'm :OMGney:

he said britney deserves better fans. and i agree. 

we don't know what happens behind closed doors.

so i´ll give him the benefit of the doubt. 
he works hard for himself. he actually had a job before metting britney and he has a career alone. he's not trying to be an attention ***** like kevin who used britney to sell an album.

I really don´t get what the hate is about. It was Britney that decided to contact him, knowing he was aspiring to be in the same business as she is. He was already making huge steps forward on his own and he has worked to get where he was before he and Britney became a thing. And of course he is going to benefit from the exposure as Britney´s boyfriend, but this does not mean that that is his main goal. For all I know, he seems like a good guy in front of the camera and there is no indication that he does not have Britney´s best interest at heart. He actually speaks really highly of her. We simply cannot judge because we don´t know Sam, and we don´t know how Britney and Sam are together in private. So, let´s just trust Britney´s judgement and support this relationship, because I feel like he is now being attacked for being ambituous which isn´t a bad thing at all! He can love Britney and benefit from the relationship careerwise at the same time. 

To be honest, it was expected that he'd gain some extra exposure. He's a model and whatever else and being realistic in the creative world, who the **** would turn down the chance to further their career?!

If you were an actor/singer/dancer and were friends with Britney and somebody came to you and said if you'd want XY and Z, are you going to say no? Because I guarantee you wouldn't.

The difference between him and K-Fed is that Britney was at the absolute height of her star power when they got together. Now? She's not exactly the 'it' girl anymore, don't get me wrong her name still holds a lot of power, but why would a 25 year old want to willingly be entangled in something as messy as Britney's life right now for the sake of being opportunistic? It's not doing anything for his image really. He's literally been there by her side throughout all the mess.

He's gotta shoot his shot while the iron is hot so fair play to the boy. Britney is smart, she knows how the industry works, it is what it is. He seems fairly legit to me so far.

4 hours ago, BabyBabyBay said:

To be honest, it was expected that he'd gain some extra exposure. He's a model and whatever else and being realistic in the creative world, who the **** would turn down the chance to further their career?!

If you were an actor/singer/dancer and were friends with Britney and somebody came to you and said if you'd want XY and Z, are you going to say no? Because I guarantee you wouldn't.

The difference between him and K-Fed is that Britney was at the absolute height of her star power when they got together. Now? She's not exactly the 'it' girl anymore, don't get me wrong her name still holds a lot of power, but why would a 25 year old want to willingly be entangled in something as messy as Britney's life right now for the sake of being opportunistic? It's not doing anything for his image really. He's literally been there by her side throughout all the mess.

He's gotta shoot his shot while the iron is hot so fair play to the boy. Britney is smart, she knows how the industry works, it is what it is. He seems fairly legit to me so far.

Toootally agree! If that relationsship was a scam and fake, his manager would have called it quits a long time ago.
He will for many years only be known as "britneys boyfriend" and that is not that positive in the world right now, let alone positive in the casting agencies. He has to deliver, he has to work twice as hard, Just like if Preston or Jayden wanted to be famous, knowing somebody isn't always a good thing., 

12 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

giphy.gif

And when we say it they call us haters:sew:

• Super Mods
57 minutes ago, Hannah said:

giphy.gif

And when we say it they call us haters:sew:

Right? I don’t care for him, it’s just annoying to keep seeing comments like “oh my god he’s such a good boyfriend.” “You can see he treats her well.” “You can tell she is happy with him compared to the other guys” I don’t give this guy any more attention and I really don’t see anything special about him, he has no personality. People make a big deal about all the mediocre things he does like wow as if no other guy on the planet doesn’t know how.

• Super Mods
12 hours ago, Emersonh said:

That's some dedicated hating. Bravo! 

I just want them to shut up about him. Wow you made steak? Being a subscriber to GQ there was literally an article showing how to make a good steak and impress your girl (yes guy magazines also have articles on how to bag women) so it’s so cliche and douche. 

I saw an interview he did with ET when I was at the gym this weekend. This boy mentioned MARRIAGE with such a big grin on his face. I think he's the first boyfriend of hers to ever be interviewed and answer a question on the topic (obviously JT, K-Fed and Charlie have all done interviews before).

I don't care what anyone says, I do think they're in love. He's certainly lasted a lot longer than I thought he would, considering his age and what his mindset SHOULD be at that age.

Archived