Sam says Britney is a strong woman and inspires him

Slayer

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

I mean to be honest, the hosts are the one asking about Britney, not the contrary. I mean life goes on, his whole life can't stop just because Britney is in a conservatorship. He works, can't say the same about a certain someone who's been living off Britney's money for the past 12 years, no matter if he's a good dad or not :trash:

he would be nobody without Britney Spears, he would not even be invited on those shows

he is just like her father, and K-Fed, and Sam Lutfi, and Lou, and Robin etc; his only interest is her fame/money

3 hours ago, Roger said:

he would be nobody without Britney Spears, he would not even be invited on those shows

he is just like her father, and K-Fed, and Sam Lutfi, and Lou, and Robin etc; his only interest is her fame/money

but u guys should realize that britney does not care, she's probably happy to help him, someone she likes, she's sweet, i doubt she wants someone who does nothing for a living... she found someone that seems light, fun, that likes to work out like she does and he cooks and is hot and young, i can't see any problem here? and she's like 37 y.o. if they broke up she will totally be fine, Britney is very strong indeed. it's just like j.lo boyfriend, mariah carey etc. 

• Super Mods

So uh is the next interview they are gonna call him a Chef? It says actor but didnt even include a scene from the film, so was he just an extra? It’s the same as Lou hiring gay glam squads Square Division and now she’s part of the gay community :flop:

His audience is woman and he is very well on pleasing them calling them amazing lioness etc he is good on his job. And his job is to please Britney. But nobody knows if he will start pleasing other woman will he still be faithful to Britney. Cause he seems nice but we don't know if he really is nice

7 hours ago, Roger said:

I can't with y'all acting like he's been riding off Britney's coattails. He was already working in the industry when they met, he was already getting gigs, magazine covers, etc. Acting isn't even Britney's scene... so how much could she even help with that?

Archived