Britney "music cue" on upcoming Hustlers movie

Lemon

Sorry if AP. There's a Britney "music cue" on this new Hustlers movie featuring J Lo, Cardi B, etc. premiering next month. What song do you think it will be? I bet it's Gimme More but honestly I hope for the love of God it's Get Naked.

Also, let's remember Cardi B is a Britney fan with flawless taste:

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Lemon said:

Sorry if AP. There's a Britney song scene on this new Hustlers movie featuring J Lo, Cardi B, etc. premiering next month. What song do you think it will be? I bet it's Gimme More but honestly I hope for the love of God it's Get Naked.

OMG... she knows "Unusual You"... damn... she really does stan. 

6 hours ago, Lemon said:

I'm not really a fan of Cardi and I think she only has a few hits that are worth listening to, but D A M N, she has *FLAWLESS* taste when it comes to what to wear for award shows and Britney songs! :ohwow: :flawfree:

5 hours ago, Ashwin said:

Sorry, what exactly is a cue scene? Is she in the movie or just her music? 

I honestly have no idea what a cue scene is lol. I'd assume it's a transitional scene which includes music, just like the Everytime scene in Spring Breakers.

8 hours ago, Soni said:

Someone who watched it confirmed that it was Gimmie More,Radar and Freakshow I think

Also Rihanna's would be Pon De Replay and..Russian Roulette?

Where did you read that information?

1 hour ago, Lemon said:

I honestly have no idea what a cue scene is lol. I'd assume it's a transitional scene which includes music, just like the Everytime scene in Spring Breakers.

Where did you read that information?

In another forum and someone was talking about it.
But I think I was a little bit wrong, someone made the playlist with all the songs used in the movie and there are only 1 Britney and Rihanna song
here it is

Archived