Fact: Britney should team up with Lizzo

BritneyOfficial

54 minutes ago, 3isacharm said:

OMFG this would be a dream!!!!!!!!!!! 

A 2020 version of "I Believe In You" or something along those lines. @Larry Rudolph make 👏 it 👏 happen 👏 

Their voice would compliment each other unlike with Flotpina's screeching or Beyonce's screaming

Kweens

While I think a song like "I Believe In You" would work well as a Britney + Kylie collab, I think better choices would be either "Chocolate" or "Timebomb". :tbh:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Shadow2003 said:

While I think a song like "I Believe In You" would work well as a Britney + Kylie collab, I think better choices would be either "Chocolate" or "Timebomb". :tbh:

they could re-record Toxic since it was originally offered to Kylie and Get Outta My Way since supposedly was offered to Britney plus a brand new song and released a 3 song EP with epic music videos lol

3 hours ago, Lorenzo said:

She has literally done 4 in the past 7 years I don’t think that’s desperate. Rihanna, Ariana and Beyoncé have done way more and nobody gives a ****. Anyway I’d still prefer Britney to release solo singles next era.

But the difference between Britney and the rest of the artists you listed are that Britney is seen as a has-been and not relevant, while the others are current and "in." Also, most of the collabs those artists have done have been successful, while Britney keeps collating with new and fresh artists and still not doing great. When Britney is seen as a 90s/00s artist and keeps collabing with new fresh artists, and still flops, it's not a good look.

4 hours ago, 3isacharm said:

they could re-record Toxic since it was originally offered to Kylie and Get Outta My Way since supposedly was offered to Britney plus a brand new song and released a 3 song EP with epic music videos lol

Britney + Kylie - The EP. It would be a dream? The pop music would never be the same. :wontcry:

19 hours ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

Yaasss! Another one who appreciates queen Kylie :bareclap:

Britney and Kylie would be dance pop perfection. I don’t even care that it would flop, I’m here for it :clap:

I also agree with the user that said she should only collab with people from her era (if she has to collab at all, still dying for solo Britney here). Trying to jump on any new artist looks desperate. Plus we don’t know how these artists will turn out. People were begging for Britney x Cardi B collab :joanne: imagine how that’d look now with Cardis alleged drugging of men. That being said, Lizzo seems miles better than Cardi, she was never gonna last. 

If I  remember correctly, Kylie said, on two different interviews, that one of the female singers that she would love doing a featuring, is Britney. I truly believe that they like each other. :carpoolney:

Archived