Fact: Britney should team up with Lizzo

BritneyOfficial

Britney and Lizzo are a match made in heaven.

Lizzo is amazing at making fun upbeat songs, something Britney could use. She also uses urban flair mixed with Pop, a La Blackout.

Lizzo has the perfect personality to pair with Britney and perhaps help Britney break out of her she’ll and have more fun.

Then maybe a Britney Lizzo super bowl..ok now I’m dreaming

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’ve never really loved the idea of Brit collabing with new artists (Iggy, G-easy, Tinasha, Keisha). I don’t know why. I just don’t.

Like if she’s gonna do collapse, i’d prefer for it to be with someone from her own era e.g Missy Elliot, Christina, P!nk, Eminem, Beyonce etc

...That being said, I'm very much okay with just Britney 

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c897fa515568d2623bd71e

4 hours ago, RebelMe said:

I would love a collaboration between Britney and Kylie. It would be the ultimate dance pop. Imagine the power of that. (Of course, not for the youngest generation, because they do not pay attention to singers older than 26 :sipney:)

Yaasss! Another one who appreciates queen Kylie :bareclap:

Britney and Kylie would be dance pop perfection. I don’t even care that it would flop, I’m here for it :clap:

I also agree with the user that said she should only collab with people from her era (if she has to collab at all, still dying for solo Britney here). Trying to jump on any new artist looks desperate. Plus we don’t know how these artists will turn out. People were begging for Britney x Cardi B collab :joanne: imagine how that’d look now with Cardis alleged drugging of men. That being said, Lizzo seems miles better than Cardi, she was never gonna last. 

7 hours ago, Urbanney said:

Literally every time there's someone up and coming, someone posts this thread. Collabs aren't a good idea and frankly I'm sick of them. She's done so many in the past 7 years and if she does any more, it's going to look desperate.

This lol :gimmemoar: also, even IF it happens, it's always too late when her team decides to do the ""right"" thing :ririshade2: they'll probably let her collab with Lizzo when she'll be artistically dead :gloria:

Honestly, I'd be down for a Britney collab... as long as it makes sense, which is a trait her current collabs don't have. G-Eazy sounded extremely awkward and out-of-place on "Make Me...", and Tinasha... umm... why was she even featured on the "Slumber Party" remix to begin with? Like, she's definitely not popular enough to make the track a hit just by being on it, but she also adds nothing to the song - she just sings Britney's perfectly fine second verse and some ad-libs in other parts of the song and that's it.

Lizzo is honestly very talented, and her two current hits ("Juice" and "Truth Hurts") are some of the best songs I've heard this year so far. She's also got great stage presence and just seems like an awesome person. I think she'd work very well on a sassy, upbeat song, since that's the kind of song she excels at.

So, as I said, I'd love to see Britney collab with Lizzo, and pretty much anyone, as long as they work well together with Brit and add something good and interesting to the song. :mhm:

13 hours ago, Urbanney said:

Literally every time there's someone up and coming, someone posts this thread. Collabs aren't a good idea and frankly I'm sick of them. She's done so many in the past 7 years and if she does any more, it's going to look desperate.

She has literally done 4 in the past 7 years I don’t think that’s desperate. Rihanna, Ariana and Beyoncé have done way more and nobody gives a ****. Anyway I’d still prefer Britney to release solo singles next era.

18 hours ago, RebelMe said:

I would love a collaboration between Britney and Kylie. It would be the ultimate dance pop. Imagine the power of that. (Of course, not for the youngest generation, because they do not pay attention to singers older than 26 :sipney:)

OMFG this would be a dream!!!!!!!!!!! 

A 2020 version of "I Believe In You" or something along those lines. @Larry Rudolph make 👏 it 👏 happen 👏 

Their voice would compliment each other unlike with Flotpina's screeching or Beyonce's screaming

Kweens

Archived