A reminder that 2013ney was a treasure

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

That's 2014ney though

She shape-shifted everyday during her Intimate Collection promo tour in Europe.

This all happened in the same week or so

Britney-Spears-Launches-Underwear-Line-I

Including your picture, which is the same date as this if I'm not mistaken

1411727110741_Image_galleryImage_No_web_

Yeah, I guess whatever surgery she got in the later half of 2015 is what her smile changed a lot.  Of course, it's her decision. (Maybe there was some influence from her team...)

Although she look a lot different different in these pics from 2014 than in 2013.

Regardless, its ridiculous anyone in her team thought people wouldn't notice this.

1 hour ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Agree with you for the most part but wut u talkin bout 2019ney?

britney-spears-out-in-westlake-05-18-201

+ more...

2013 = 2016 > 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019 

Honestly, we shouldn't care at all how she looks in  her private life. This is taken by paparazzi. She can look like a homeless, if she wants, because it's her life (or she can look very good like in this one, good for her). The point is that I think fans should focus only on "Britney Spears the princess of pop", not "Britney  the humble and sweet southern girl who wants fanta fanta no coke!!!!1111" because it's NOT our business how she really is. She's not our sister, she's not our friend (despite the letter she allegedly wrote to let us believe that Britney Jean was actually her most personal album) or our aunt, we don't know her. We should talk about her public moments like red carpets, music videos, performances, Instagram, interviews and so on, not when she goes to Disneyland with her children or her boyfriend. 

3 hours ago, Do Somethin' said:

Even 2015ney had her moments tho, look at this beauty queen 8d87574b6dc555b244e2a9cf6a2b029d.jpg

news-Britney-Spears-haircut.jpg

809d14b263c7ac772836b6dac6d7596f.jpg

(Album cover material :crying1:)

1455885288-britney-spears-december-2015.

So gorgeous :tiffanycries:

Not really... that's the time that I noticed something in her face looked off.

Weird  this and pointy nose, weird upper lip shape and weird moutch corners when she laughed.

in Pretty Girls music video she kinda still looked liker herself but in 2015 she started transforming into Plastic Surgery-Britney. But around that time she always had botox so her skin was kinda fresh. 2019 has all the plastic surgery without botox which makes her look totally not lke her old self anymore. 

I really don't understand HOW such a beautiful woman feels the need to even have plastic surgery. It's sad.

3 hours ago, Do Somethin' said:

Tbh i'm not sure BUT when she announced her Vegas residency i think she already did something britney-spears-gma.jpg

It can be makeup idk but her nose looked a bit thinner here, but again, It can be all makeup here :thinkney:

It was mostly contouring, but she definitely had some botox and pumped lips

4 minutes ago, OopsOverprotected said:

Weird  this and pointy nose, weird upper lip shape and weird moutch corners when she laughed.

in Pretty Girls music video she kinda still looked liker herself but in 2015 she started transforming into Plastic Surgery-Britney. But around that time she always had botox so her skin was kinda fresh. 2019 has all the plastic surgery without botox which makes her look totally not lke her old self anymore. 

I really don't understand HOW such a beautiful woman feels the need to even have plastic surgery. It's sad.

The biggest change is her mouth though. She had botox, eyelids removal, her nose retouched but still looked Britney. The smile lift totally f**ked up her face and drastically changed her features. If you cover her mouth in 2019 she looks like an older version of herself. 

I just hope she's fine with her new appearance and doesn't regret anything. 

4 hours ago, DayvinDazone said:

The discrepancy between her flawless promo aesthetics and the cheap budget mess during POM has always puzzled and continues to puzzle me to this day. I do have to say though that her makeup was consistently on point unlike later (2016-2018) when she debuted the raccoon/panda look.

Also, when exactly did she get the nose job? If the pic posted by @ILikeChillinWithYou is 2013 then she hadn't had it done at that point in time yet. It looks exactly the same as Primeney's in the pic.

Her old face :yasqueen:

7b2ceb02a099ba90ca70b1d232a8ad0f.jpg

Believe it or not, at the time people were convinced she had an eye lift and a nose job at this point. Definitely some Botox too due to her forehead and cheeks looking amazing and motionless when showing emotion. 

She was definitely stunning though, and she should have kept her face as it was in 2013. No messing with her lips and more fillers etc 

its gotta be so weird to be a Britney, where everyone wants you to be a mix of yourself from like 20 different time frames. 

I look back as a 30 year old and would love to have my 27 year old body (cause I was in my best shape then)..I am so glad i dont have people comparing my body now to my body then. It would make my feel awful...

...let the woman look how she wants, and praise her for being an amazing survivor. Can you imagine going through the stress she was in 2009 and trying to keep fit at the same time. 

4 hours ago, OopsOverprotected said:

The very first time that i noticed her face changed a lot was BBMAs 2015, as i always say i don't judge cause it's not my money, nor my face BUT imo she looked better before Britney-Spears:-Billboard-Music-Awards-2

britney-spears.jpg

8 hours ago, britneymegamix said:

I'd like to say something I always thought, even though I'm sure most of you will drag me saying "how dare you????11111 You're not a fannnn, poor Britney!!!!1111": some fans tend to revaluate a specific thing (for example, the Circus Tour, or, like in this case, her beauty during 2013) after a while. This is not because we're delusional. During the Circus Tour we were extremely disappointed (and we were EXTREMELY right) because we thought that she could be "Britney Spears" again, after her fall from the grace; after a while, most of us revaluated the Circus Tour. Is it being delusional? No. The truth is that with Britney things get worse and worse, by era to era, so that's why a specific thing seems better after a while. Circus Tour was actually waaaaaay better than FF Tour, but it doesn't mean it was a good tour (she didn't dance and she didn't sing at all). 

This is the same thing with 2013ney: of course she wasn't ugly (Britney is NEVER ugly, I'm just comparing her to other hollywood stars of the same age), but there was something very off in her look (no, it wasn't  because "she wasn't 22 anymoreee!!!!111", it was because she already started to use plastic surgery and because she seemed heavily medicated). Nowadays, 2013ney seems very nice because 2019ney is not that good  in terms of look (again, it's not because she's almost 40; she just doesn't seem okay in general, plastic surgery is too much, I don't know how some of you think she was perfect during that premiere with Sam). 

The only exception was 2016ney, for a few months. :bop:

Downvote me, I'm waiting for you. :endit:

Lol don’t you know this fan base by now! This always happens! We all praise the past when we used to bash it because things just get worse lol. I think we can agree 2015-2016ney was fire tho !!!!!

4 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

Believe it or not, at the time people were convinced she had an eye lift and a nose job at this point. Definitely some Botox too due to her forehead and cheeks looking amazing and motionless when showing emotion. 

She was definitely stunning though, and she should have kept her face as it was in 2013. No messing with her lips and more fillers etc 

I remember when that pic was posted everyone was saying how old and bad she looked but now it’s primeney🥴🤦🏽‍♂️

i really like britney now, sometimes she looks way better than her past (minus around britney era bc she was a barbie cosplay)

and she looks so f**kin cute this year despite all the drama, it's like she's really putting some effort on taking care of herself. 

4 hours ago, chrisryan said:

its gotta be so weird to be a Britney, where everyone wants you to be a mix of yourself from like 20 different time frames. 

I look back as a 30 year old and would love to have my 27 year old body (cause I was in my best shape then)..I am so glad i dont have people comparing my body now to my body then. It would make my feel awful...

...let the woman look how she wants, and praise her for being an amazing survivor. Can you imagine going through the stress she was in 2009 and trying to keep fit at the same time. 

3 hours ago, Dirk said:

i really like britney now, sometimes she looks way better than her past (minus around britney era bc she was a barbie cosplay)

and she looks so f**kin cute this year despite all the drama, it's like she's really putting some effort on taking care of herself. 

At the end of the day, this topic has been been exhausted.  Maybe Britney doesn't want to resemble the 'oid Britney' anymore.

There isn't anything wrong with that.

What I would wonder is why, if that is the case, her team never evolved her image/performing style.  So Larry is a total and complete failure for that.  

PERIOD.

At this point, however, I would like to see Britney continue her career-if that's what she wants.

6 hours ago, Do Somethin' said:

The very first time that i noticed her face changed a lot was BBMAs 2015, as i always say i don't judge cause it's not my money, nor my face BUT imo she looked better before Britney-Spears:-Billboard-Music-Awards-2

britney-spears.jpg

YES 100%. 

That's where I was like "OH what happened to her?"

in 2014 I noticed she looked different as well but she still looked like a mature version of herself:

(her nose was altered already)

Archived