A reminder that 2013ney was a treasure

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

Her beauty was definitely still intact with good makeup (check Ellen apparition, she was gorgeous) but she didn't exactly deliver as a popstar

The album was horrendous, the promo non-existent and THE FIRST POM SHOWS WERE A MESS 

This :tiffanycries:

i can't believe that for the first POM leg she could have looked like this:

britney-spears-laughing-advice-on-breaku

But she/her team preferred this: 

img_8454.jpeg

Like WTF??? :rihit:

5 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

The discrepancy between her flawless promo aesthetics and the cheap budget mess during POM has always puzzled and continues to puzzle me to this day. I do have to say though that her makeup was consistently on point unlike later (2016-2018) when she debuted the raccoon/panda look.

Also, when exactly did she get the nose job? If the pic posted by @ILikeChillinWithYou is 2013 then she hadn't had it done at that point in time yet. It looks exactly the same as Primeney's in the pic.

Her old face :yasqueen:

7b2ceb02a099ba90ca70b1d232a8ad0f.jpg

Tbh i'm not sure BUT when she announced her Vegas residency i think she already did something britney-spears-gma.jpg

It can be makeup idk but her nose looked a bit thinner here, but again, It can be all makeup here :thinkney:

34 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

Her beauty was definitely still intact with good makeup (check Ellen apparition, she was gorgeous) but she didn't exactly deliver as a popstar

Exactly this :checkit:

2013ney checked all the boxes that 2011ney didn’t. She looked healthier, was not as awkward as before and Her performing/dancing skills had also drastically improved as we can see from comparing POM with FFT and the Work ***** video. It could have been a much polished and successful Femme Fatale era had Britney Jean got the promo FF did, a few Work ***** performances, and the album itself reworked. POM came in it’s way, it blocked the era. :nydisgust:

To further support this is the fact that Work ***** went almost top 10 with the least promo and just the killer video which also smashed. Had Work ***** been performed at a few award show with the original choreography she did in 2016 or something, it could have easily went top 10. :tiffsniffle:

2013 and the Britney Jean era had so much potential idc what y’all say :crying2:

I'd like to say something I always thought, even though I'm sure most of you will drag me saying "how dare you????11111 You're not a fannnn, poor Britney!!!!1111": some fans tend to revaluate a specific thing (for example, the Circus Tour, or, like in this case, her beauty during 2013) after a while. This is not because we're delusional. During the Circus Tour we were extremely disappointed (and we were EXTREMELY right) because we thought that she could be "Britney Spears" again, after her fall from the grace; after a while, most of us revaluated the Circus Tour. Is it being delusional? No. The truth is that with Britney things get worse and worse, by era to era, so that's why a specific thing seems better after a while. Circus Tour was actually waaaaaay better than FF Tour, but it doesn't mean it was a good tour (she didn't dance and she didn't sing at all). 

This is the same thing with 2013ney: of course she wasn't ugly (Britney is NEVER ugly, I'm just comparing her to other hollywood stars of the same age), but there was something very off in her look (no, it wasn't  because "she wasn't 22 anymoreee!!!!111", it was because she already started to use plastic surgery and because she seemed heavily medicated). Nowadays, 2013ney seems very nice because 2019ney is not that good  in terms of look (again, it's not because she's almost 40; she just doesn't seem okay in general, plastic surgery is too much, I don't know how some of you think she was perfect during that premiere with Sam). 

The only exception was 2016ney, for a few months. :bop:

Downvote me, I'm waiting for you. :endit:

2 minutes ago, britneymegamix said:

I'd like to say something I always thought, even though I'm sure most of you will drag me saying "how dare you????11111 You're not a fannnn, poor Britney!!!!1111": some fans tend to revaluate a specific thing (for example, the Circus Tour, or, like in this case, her beauty during 2013) after a while. This is not because we're delusional. During the Circus Tour we were extremely disappointed (and we were EXTREMELY right) because we thought that she could be "Britney Spears" again, after her fall from the grace; after a while, most of us revaluated the Circus Tour. Is it being delusional? No. The truth is that with Britney things get worse and worse, by era to era, so that's why a specific thing seems better after a while. Circus Tour was actually waaaaaay better than FF Tour, but it doesn't mean it was a good tour (she didn't dance and she didn't sing at all). 

This is the same thing with 2013ney: of course she wasn't ugly (Britney is NEVER ugly, I'm just comparing her to other hollywood stars of the same age), but there was something very off in her look (no, it wasn't  because "she wasn't 22 anymoreee!!!!111", it was because she already started to use plastic surgery and because she seemed heavily medicated). Nowadays, 2013ney seems very nice because 2019ney is not that good  in terms of look (again, it's not because she's almost 40; she just doesn't seem okay in general, plastic surgery is too much, I don't know how some of you think she was perfect during that premiere with Sam). 

The only exception was 2016ney, for a few months. :bop:

Downvote me, I'm waiting for you. :endit:

No, actually you're right! and exactly, age has NOTHING to do with this but

2013ney

d518892a0dc79871f18c87d49eb749a6.jpg>>>>>>>>

2018ney

rs_600x600-181012070327-600-britney-spea

It's just the truth tbh :schoolingtime:

14 minutes ago, britneymegamix said:

2013ney seems very nice because 2019ney is not that good 

Agree with you for the most part but wut u talkin bout 2019ney?

britney-spears-out-in-westlake-05-18-201dXdsZTBlaTI5RDdBNlZPNUhQMHkuanBn.jpg

+ more...

7 minutes ago, Do Somethin' said:

No, actually you're right! and exactly, age has NOTHING to do with this but

2013ney

d518892a0dc79871f18c87d49eb749a6.jpg>>>>>>>>

2018ney

rs_600x600-181012070327-600-britney-spea

It's just the truth tbh :schoolingtime:

2013 = 2016 > 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019 

2 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

I legit get a headache anytime I see the Saint Marie whatever her name is "photoshoot" :hahaha:

LMAO right? First of all that paparazzi pic that i posted before looks more professional than anything she ever did with Brit :yesokay: second, i can't look at her pics cause they're brighter than the sun and i need sunglasses everytime i try to look at the "Glory" album cover :gimmemoar: i can't believe she went from David LaChapelle to this unknown and unprofessional woman :rihit:

Archived